Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went on a rant because the beach club, following the COVID protocols to keep their club open, packaged the bread in plastic. Basically, some nonsense rant.
Let's be real babes, every influencer rant is utter nonsense. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Been watching Xenia's old youtube videos and am I the only one who had no idea she started out 6 years ago as a weight loss influencer and has lost so much weight?

1629367397796.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She looks a million times better with short hair
Yes! I really like her bob the best. After looking at her old photos its clear she's gotten some work done but I really can't tell what. Maybe just lip filler that's all I've been able to identify but something about her looks so different

xen2.jpg

Reactions: 4
Lips, nose, cheeks, chin to make her whole jawline more defined/ square. She went from a pretty girl to an androgynous sculpted model type. I’m not a fan of her content but I will say she looks so much better now. Fillers done right since she still looks natural.

Reactions: 14
She looks young and fresh, kudos to her doc. Tamara looks at least 10 years older than Xenia even though they are the same age

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m uncomfortable with her birthday wishes for her designer on stories. It has a clear hint of mean girl attitude. Really, so by your good grace you will respect her not wanting to be nicknamed Carmen only on her birthday? These internal jokes just look like power plays with when publicized, and they are not making Xenia look good. She comes across as very dominant (I will make all your dreams come true, we will find you a man etc).

Reactions: 11
A7F81D75-007C-496B-B994-89BDA6D1F7A4.jpeg

We don’t care!

F70C6EB7-C16C-4A11-A1DA-F7373A370648.jpeg

Nope, nope, and nope! She’s written this like an opening for a bilingual ass kisser? No one wants to kiss your ass, Xenia! Also, learn to put events in your OWN calendar🤷🏼‍♀️ FFS, off you can TIKTOK, you can use the calendar feature on the phone🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor future employee. I imagine her being very spoilt, demanding and just draining. But at least she has a business of her own, rather than calling shopping her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is her deal with this hiring crap??

She is leaving presumably MANY applicants for the one job she posted months ago hanging and now wants more applicants to string along for additional roles?

They’re all part time gigs too so is she trying to get out of giving a full time employee benefits??? What a flippant attitude

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else been blocked by Xenia or is unable to view her account? I noticed that I hadn’t seen her posts in weeks so I went to check her account and I’d been blocked! I’ve literally never commented on her photos or sent her DM’s. I’ve only ever liked her photos and been nothing but supportive so I don’t get why I would have been blocked. I went onto her Xenia Personal IG account and theres comments from abunch of other people saying they’ve been blocked too! Why would she block her innocent fans? These are the screenshots I took of the comments….
1116AF3F-3B13-49D9-BFBB-FC216E7B644A.png
F98BEC54-5D13-4D5C-877F-DA5F754FF2E5.png
7462F325-8B08-4ED4-A7C3-1A9A598947B5.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else been blocked by Xenia or is unable to view her account? I noticed that I hadn’t seen her posts in weeks so I went to check her account and I’d been blocked! I’ve literally never commented on her photos or sent her DM’s. I’ve only ever liked her photos and been nothing but supportive so I don’t get why I would have been blocked. I went onto her Xenia Personal IG account and theres comments from abunch of other people saying they’ve been blocked too! Why would she block her innocent fans? These are the screenshots I took of the comments…. View attachment 774000View attachment 774002View attachment 774003
In TamTam's thread someone said people who only looked at her stories but did not follow were blocked. I do follow her and I am not blocked at all and I can still see all her stuff.

Reactions: 1
Why is she blocking them, that's so dumb?! They could be future followers, just checking her out before they start following her? I do the same with some accounts...

• Sick
Reactions: 5
In TamTam's thread someone said people who only looked at her stories but did not follow were blocked. I do follow her and I am not blocked at all and I can still see all her stuff.
I've followed her since 2016 when she lived in her tiny flat in Hamburg so I'm shook that she blocked me. I don't even know how she would know to block my account as I've never commented on any of her photos or dm'ed her. She must literally just be scrolling down her followers list and blocking people because other followers of hers have been blocked too.

Why is she blocking them, that's so dumb?! They could be future followers, just checking her out before they start following her? I do the same with some accounts...
Yeah exactly. Social media is LITERALLY HER JOB so why is she blocking her supporters, how dumb can she be? I thought maybe her personal assistant or one of her employees has access to her account and is secretly out-to-get her and is blocking her followers? Or maybe she is shadow banned on IG?

Reactions: 6
I’m a lurker at tattle for the longest time, what’s your opinion on this? Her brand is so basic and simple, her styles are something I’ve seen years before she created the brand. Her brand is nothing new, innovative or anything.
Her fans talking about lawyering up and her posting about it on a story is laughable.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7