Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries so hard to look quirky but she always ends up looking dumb and attention seeking. She seems like such a pick me girl

Reactions: 20
I actually really like her YouTube videos where she tries on and styles new purchases with her assistant. I think its kinda different and no one else really makes content quite like that and its a great creative way to do a haul. However recently its been just bikini content from her and I would love to see some actual clothes.

Case in point lol

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She tries so hard to look quirky but she always ends up looking dumb and attention seeking. She seems like such a pick me girl
Yes BIG pick me energy. I don’t know what is with the weird facial expressions, whether she thinks she is quirky or cute, she just just comes across as an airhead. Any excuse to show howskinny she is and fish for a compliment.

Reactions: 12
Ok seriously, why does she keep posting these kinds of photos? She contorts her face so much, her skin will end up one big wrinkle - look at her right eye here! She seems like she’d be exhausting to be around, ott

this fool smiles like she’s in a wind tunnel
Yes! I could never figure out what's up with her mouth but you've hit the nail on the head!!

Reactions: 2
8C5CEC20-FA6A-43A1-9744-479AE1CA59C5.jpeg

Xenia, you’re always talking about all the books you read. Read the damn room! We’re in a pandemic and there are fires destroying homes and livelihoods. No need to brag, about your wealth, on social media😤

• Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 711048
Xenia, you’re always talking about all the books you read. Read the damn room! We’re in a pandemic and there are fires destroying homes and livelihoods. No need to brag, about your wealth, on social media😤
I saw this and I wasn't understanding what it was for. She said it's for the crew? Like a boat trip crew? If she's supplying groceries for the whole lot of folks going on the boat thats a nice gesture I think.

Reactions: 2
I saw this and I wasn't understanding what it was for. She said it's for the crew? Like a boat trip crew? If she's supplying groceries for the whole lot of folks going on the boat thats a nice gesture I think.
Who cares to whom this is for? I find extremely unnecessary to show off your groceries bill, let alone in times like these in Greece/Turkey. What is the point of sharing this, really?
She apparently reads many books, but the way she is behaving lately shows she lacks the very basic.
Used to be a follower, however just can’t with so much preaching. Look yourself in the mirror Xenia…

Reactions: 13
C150E305-EE98-4DD4-8C3F-53A640F3C121.jpeg

Xenia, I hope you’re donating instead of just posting stories. Also, proofread, before you post, hun!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So Xenia claimed in a TikTok haul that she bought all of the pieces including a Gucci mini pink Jackie. Today on her Instagram is a picture with that bag marked as an ad for Gucci. Which is it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What was the tantrum about ?
She went on a rant because the beach club, following the COVID protocols to keep their club open, packaged the bread in plastic. Basically, some nonsense rant.

Reactions: 7