Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad you started a new thread on woke queen Xenia Van Der Woodsen aka Xenia Overdose aka Xenia Adonts. Xenia loves to cover her body in couture plastic sequins just don’t cover her bread in a plastic bag for COVID hygiene or she’ll try to cancel your beach club.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Beach club she will only return if they change it… you’re one person only and begs for freebies. Has she been going through this period traveling with her eyes closed or was this the first hotel that actually took the measures seriously? The entitlement of xenia is endless.

Reactions: 13
I also found her older video about EDs a bit inappropriate, because she was talking about how she had problems with EDs and desperately trying to look skinny and now she does not care how she looks like, because health and mental state are more important. That would be ok if she wouldn't promote juicing at the same time and post those bikini photos obviously taken so that everyone can see how skinny she was. It is of course ok to be skinny and fat and what not, but it is also obvious that she is really proud of being skinny and works on it and shows it, while saying that such things don't matter. Same with polution topics and flying all over.

And of course toxic positivity... let people be sad and angry if that is what they feel, why forcing a fake smile. I bet it must be difficult for people that don't feel happy all the time to feel that kind of pressure from social media

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I honestly find her incredibly basic and don’t understand at all why she has so many followers? She seems ditzy and a bit simple or maybe that’s the image she wants to project? Her big toothy crows feet manic smile also seems OTT, seems like she does a lot of fake positive, smiley happiness

she’s a classic example of a wealthy, blonde skinny woman who is basic enough to be a blank canvas for brands to promote themselves

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I honestly find her incredibly basic and don’t understand at all why she has so many followers? She seems ditzy and a bit simple or maybe that’s the image she wants to project? Her big toothy crows feet manic smile also seems OTT, seems like she does a lot of fake positive, smiley happiness

she’s a classic example of a wealthy, blonde skinny woman who is basic enough to be a blank canvas for brands to promote themselves
Her engagement is very low. Lower than tamtam. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of her followers is fake and she gave that tip to tamtam since tamtam’s following base wasn’t growing 🥲 She had this weird vibe with her crazy alien eyes that someone once pointed out in her Instagram comments.
In her stories at the moment she is saying she buys almost everything and doesn’t like to advertise and goes to very seldom PR trips…

Her Q&A xenia something is not right here… if you eat pasta every two hours and so much pizza and don’t work out, it’s math. I’m not trying to body shame her or anything but it’s very detrimental to her following to lie like this, people will think they’re doing something wrong or that is only genetics (it can play a huge factor) but quitting the pill and STOP stuffing yourself??? while eating so much food - wait where was the logic again?

Attachments

Reactions: 19
She calls it intuitive eating...
Her body is so disturbing to me, and IMO this is not healthy, it doesn't look like healthy to me, basically she is just bones and skin, but i would never comment on her post and call her out, i think she has enough low self esteem. Nevertheless, since she decided to post such pictures she should be ready for people to not like it and to not find it attractive. No need to start acting like crazy after people don't like what you post or to prove to bunch of internet strangers that you eat soooooooooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOO much by posting 30 plates of pasta the past 72 hours. If you want people to praise you all the time open a private account and accept only family and friends, and those people for sure will "LOVE" everything you'll post. I don't understand why these influencers are not open to criticism? You are making career and money by posting about your life, and you are not open to let people have a different opinion than you? Dictatorial behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
BF5D0542-8505-4476-AB8A-27A2CCCD18CB.jpeg

8D7C2FDF-D18D-40FD-AD2E-43C9DB951D56.jpeg

Damn Xenia. All you had to do was keep quiet. But, nope, you’ve spoken up on a non bleeping issue and now YOU have a Tattle page. Oof😓

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whats weird is she wasn't actually this skinny like a year and a half ago, definitely seems like some effort was put into this current body

Reactions: 14
Hahahahhahaha! Exactly, she asked for it, now deal with the consequences! 😅
True…But, now, we’re back to being on the lookout for these bleeping irritating NEW and MULTIPLE accounts made by TamTam😤 We know Tammy loves to read and post on Tattle, when she’s not booked and busy. Meaning, she’ll have time everyday, all day. Just posting tit trying to do a smear campaign against Xenia whom she used to juv cho cho muCh!🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
data-instgrm-permalink="" data-instgrm-version="13" style="

She looked great last year IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whats weird is she wasn't actually this skinny like a year and a half ago, definitely seems like some effort was put into this current body
Thought so too, she was always slim but now she looks awfully skinny 😲

Reactions: 5
Remember how she also got her luggage stolen? Poor girl needed to be sent Rimowa to shut up!

And I also like the way she recommends books as if she's some literary critic or something, but rants on ig when someone does not agree with her.

Reactions: 11
she acts so immature it's unbelievable that she's 30

also: no shade towards her age since i'm also 30!

Reactions: 12
unrelated but i saw that leonie got a new yellow birkin for her birthday, and has the same sage green Kelly as Xenia. I'm so confused by Hermes and all the hype. If they are about exclusivity and not letting people in why do they even have influencer events and marketing? I remember a Tamara video where her and Xenia and all the Paris influencers got invited to an Hermes brunch. They give such mixed signals. The bags are just ok IMO.

Reactions: 14