Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just looking at this post on my computer, what's with the bruising around her hip area? It's quite visible when you zoom it in (2nd and 3rd picture, she edited it out in other pics)
I think she had some hip issues so it might be related to that? Maybe she does that vacuum thingy to release tension (I don’t know how it’s called in any language😂)

She used to be one of my favourite influencers, but she’s been slightly grating on my nerves recently, especially since she advertised that juice cleanse for the second time. Like I get it that she “wanted to see for herself” for the first time, but then why do it for the second time when she claimed it was bad and pointless and spoke up so much against it in the past. Also some of the things she said nutrition wise really rubbed me in the wrong way. But I love what she’s doing with Attire, she generally has pretty nice pics, and her dog is adorable🥰

Overall, I think she isn’t nearly as bad and problematic as Tamara. Does anyone have any tea on her?

Reactions: 12
she has the intellect of a 5 yr old. her idea of humor/quirk is so basic, low level and childish. you can have a personality, be fun, be unique without stooping to grimaces one would make to entertain an infant in EVERY photo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she has the intellect of a 5 yr old. her idea of humor/quirk is so basic, low level and childish. you can have a personality, be fun, be unique without stooping to grimaces one would make to entertain an infant in EVERY photo
I actually think that's not even how she really is and she just plays it up for social media. Maybe I'm wrong but she seems intelligent and calm IRL in my opinion. She's just acting like that cuz its "cute and relatable."

Reactions: 8
I come from Germany and have followed Xenia and Milena Karl for ages. Back then, the two of them worked together at Hollister in addition to school (Milena) and studies (Xenia)
Xenia was really chubby at the time and looked terrible with her yellow hair, optically I liked her best around 2017/2018
At Whitsun I met her on Sylt, when she was still quite unknown and she was very arrogant ...
I don't know why, but somehow I liked her very much for the last 1-2 years, but slowly she is losing sympathy for me (agaaaaaain) ... she is somehow my guilty pleasure: D funny was as she said all the time, Van der Woodsen was her correct surname: D yeah no

Reactions: 9
Is she serious?! (photo of most recent post)

It seems people love this since it has more likes than other posts but... 🥴🥴🥴 I’m all for realness and natural pictures but her posts lately are just comical
Ok seriously, why does she keep posting these kinds of photos? She contorts her face so much, her skin will end up one big wrinkle - look at her right eye here! She seems like she’d be exhausting to be around, ott

this fool smiles like she’s in a wind tunnel

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Did anyone see the TikTok she posted about how she grew up poor?
Yes she is sooo stupid, i can’t deal with her. Yes Xenia men get put down for being rich as well, not only women from women stfu with your weird mouth, i just can’t anymore. Bill Gates and Elon Musk get also tons of hate, @keinwe she is still super arrogant and full of herself, thinking she knows something. Oh Jesus, i wish instagram would disappear forever.

• Sick
Yes she is sooo stupid, i can’t deal with her. Yes Xenia men get put down for being rich as well, not only women from women stfu with your weird mouth, i just can’t anymore. Bill Gates and Elon Musk get also tons of hate, @keinwe she is still super arrogant and full of herself, thinking she knows something. Oh Jesus, i wish instagram would disappear forever.
Not that I’m trying to defend her because I genuinely don’t care that much about her, but she actually had a point here. Sure, Bill Gates and Elon Musk get hate but those two are extremely rich. But in general, our society has a completely different atritude towards men who get rich or build a business and women who do the same. Men are always “young, smart, successful entrepreneurs”, “someone to look up to”, “talented”, while for women there are always “excuses” like “she must have had a sugar daddy/rich parents/slept her way to the top”, because god forbid women are actually more capable than men?? So I guess what she was saying (or at least the way I understood it) is that if there was a man with exactly the same life path as her, people would be way less harsh towards him because it’s just the way of the world. It’s a huge, systematic issue and tbh if I had the platform she has to speak up about it, you bet I would too

• Heart
Not that I’m trying to defend her because I genuinely don’t care that much about her, but she actually had a point here. Sure, Bill Gates and Elon Musk get hate but those two are extremely rich. But in general, our society has a completely different atritude towards men who get rich or build a business and women who do the same. Men are always “young, smart, successful entrepreneurs”, “someone to look up to”, “talented”, while for women there are always “excuses” like “she must have had a sugar daddy/rich parents/slept her way to the top”, because god forbid women are actually more capable than men?? It’s a huge, systematic issue and tbh if I had the platform she has to speak up about it, you bet I would
Your point is way better than hers and unfortunately this is very common around the world no matter where you live. But she made this “women are not supporting women”problem, apparently she gets these questions only from women, which for me it’s bizarre to think

Reactions: 6
Your point is way better than hers and unfortunately this is very common around the world no matter where you live. But she made this “women are not supporting women”problem, apparently she gets these questions only from women, which for me it’s bizarre to think
I think she gets a lot of comments such as dumb blonde, spending dads money or privileged skinny blonde etc., but she is kind of behaving like a silly little girl, its her "thing" so of course people don't automatically connect her to being a powerful ceo or a leader. But those are still stereotipes that we are used to. If a woman is a boss, we kind of expect "male" behaviour in high heels. So I also agree that it is good that she addressed it.

I think she gets a lot of comments such as dumb blonde, spending dads money or privileged skinny blonde etc., but she is kind of behaving like a silly little girl, its her "thing" so of course people don't automatically connect her to being a powerful ceo or a leader. But those are still stereotipes that we are used to. If a woman is a boss, we kind of expect "male" behaviour in high heels. So I also agree that it is good that she addressed it.
I think for me is more the way she addresses stuff and how she makes it a woman to woman hate thing and so on. She is definitely not a leader, she has said this in many videos on YouTube leading is her weakness, she is the creator and the face of the brand, she hasn’t even designed one single item because she has a creative designer, but that’s not a biggie. If she wants to be perceived differently she should do a self reflection and analyze her behavior, because as you said she is this childish, playful, little girl that wants to be seen as a big boss babe, so act like one Xenia. Her problem is with women 😂

3744824A-A151-406C-A0FC-2D8BEAAC4337.jpeg

Well I assume that the majority of Xenia's audience is female so logically she gets comments from the people that actually watch her content. Hence it's mainly women tearing her down.

Reactions: 7
Well I assume that the majority of Xenia's audience is female so logically she gets comments from the people that actually watch her content. Hence it's mainly women tearing her down.
I think I am failing to express myself. She said “if it was a man he would’ve never gotten these questions” it’s because I am a woman, and get teared down by women. It’s not about her instagram, because logically she has more women, it’s more about making it a woman thing. Men get teared down by men as well, so i don’t understand her “success story” everyone has difficult beginnings. But i think i’ll leave it here. If she doesn’t want to be seen as a spoiled brat, she should stop acting like one. If you have a better explanation i am open to hear it 🙂

Reactions: 10
8FE2BAEC-0F89-4983-B403-4BCBD6F43DC4.jpeg

Proof that a fool and their money will soon part! These are hideous. Gucci could make shoes out of cow manure and these zlebs would buy them🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16