Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they purchase them themselves but I also think they get them easier so that’s why you see Tamara getting classic bags (Kelly or birkin) 5 a year. Around 10 years ago this was never the case, you’d mainly see Hermes bags on real housewives stars or social Igor’s when it came to social media stars but now it seems all of these Influencers have the disposable income of millionaires and billionaires like Jaime xie, they just want a birkin to have a birkin the same way people wanted a love bracelet because the kardashians made them popular. Hermes isn’t as exclusive as it thinks it is and it’s because of people like Tamara and other Yt/IG girls and all of the girls copying the kard -jenners getting fakes off of AliExpress
I think that’s more related to the new Paris Faubourg booking system where you make an online appointment and then they show you everything they currently have in the shop (irrespective of who you are). It’s like they removed the quota limit (2 Hermes/Kelly/Constance per customer/year) in that shop only. I know in Asia they are currently very outspoken about the need to purchase other things for 25k prior to being eligible. Where I live they don’t apply the quota limit and it’s difficult to buy bags on walk-in because they don’t have a large variety in store, but then at least you can waitlist yourself with the specs you wish for and then you are contacted when something meeting those criteria arrives at the shop. To me it doesn’t look like Tamara buys other than what is in the shop on the day of her appointment, she just accepts what they offer mostly.

Reactions: 17
I think that’s more related to the new Paris Faubourg booking system where you make an online appointment and then they show you everything they currently have in the shop (irrespective of who you are). It’s like they removed the quota limit (2 Hermes/Kelly/Constance per customer/year) in that shop only. I know in Asia they are currently very outspoken about the need to purchase other things for 25k prior to being eligible. Where I live they don’t apply the quota limit and it’s difficult to buy bags on walk-in because they don’t have a large variety in store, but then at least you can waitlist yourself with the specs you wish for and then you are contacted when something meeting those criteria arrives at the shop. To me it doesn’t look like Tamara buys other than what is in the shop on the day of her appointment, she just accepts what they offer mostly.
I agree with this but that being said I'm honestly confused as to how she's affording these bags. A Birkin is around 12k in store at entry level I believe (I might be overestimating) but I do know for fact that a Kelly starts at the absolute lowest of 9.5K in store. So since Tamara doesn't seem to get the bare bones products lets assume she's paying an average of 15K per bag, which is still to the lower end. I believe she bought a constance, 3 birkins, and two kellys last year. So you're telling me she has 90K of disposable income to spend just on Hermes bags (because that doesn't even include all the other stuff she buys from there) along with all the other bags, clothes, jewelry, makeup, cosmetic procedures she buys throughout the year? I mean I know a good amount of things are provided for her, but to have a near 100k budget on just Hermes bags for the whole year seems like a number someone who was making at least 5 million a year would be spending, is she making that much influencing??

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I agree with this but that being said I'm honestly confused as to how she's affording these bags. A Birkin is around 12k in store at entry level I believe (I might be overestimating) but I do know for fact that a Kelly starts at the absolute lowest of 9.5K in store. So since Tamara doesn't seem to get the bare bones products lets assume she's paying an average of 15K per bag, which is still to the lower end. I believe she bought a constance, 3 birkins, and two kellys last year. So you're telling me she has 90K of disposable income to spend just on Hermes bags (because that doesn't even include all the other stuff she buys from there) along with all the other bags, clothes, jewelry, makeup, cosmetic procedures she buys throughout the year? I mean I know a good amount of things are provided for her, but to have a near 100k budget on just Hermes bags for the whole year seems like a number someone who was making at least 5 million a year would be spending, is she making that much influencing??
Also how she did she get 2 special order Kelly bags in less than a year and in less than 2 years after her first Hermès bag? These were supposed to be rare and take time, did Hermès relax on these orders as well?

Reactions: 3
A Kelly is 6800€. A birkin approx. 8000€ in the shop. Resale prices start at 10K or 12K because resellers use this “hard to get” opportunity.
Here a photo from Tamaras Hehmehs collection vlog. Btw Paris has the cheapest prices when it comes to a Birkin or Kelly.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Finally she has a thread on here.
I have been saying for years that she seems to be v awful.
She is always so preachy in her stories and thinks she is above everything and everyone. i am German and her german stories are even more conceited.
I was screaming when her luggage was stolen and she said “oh i only care about my diary!!!” Yeah because you didn’t pay for the rest of your belongings and the same stuff will be sent to you again so..

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Also how she did she get 2 special order Kelly bags in less than a year and in less than 2 years after her first Hermès bag? These were supposed to be rare and take time, did Hermès relax on these orders as well?
It’s BS. Special orders are called SO and follow a different procedure where you chose everything from size, leather type and colors, absolutely not offered to anyone. They are labeled with a horseshoe. Don’t believe people who speak about “only one in Europe” and “very rare”, they have no insight in production numbers or stock. More likely they walk into a shop and ask for a style and a size of a certain color and they are told that’s not in stock at the moment, and then they are proposed something else. If they had patience their order (if still current season color) would appear after some waiting time. Dont believe the hype. And right - a Kelly is “only” very little more expensive than a classic Chanel flap these days. Absolutely not 8k minimum.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A Kelly is 6800€. A birkin approx. 8000€ in the shop. Resale prices start at 10K or 12K because resellers use this “hard to get” opportunity.
Here a photo from Tamaras Hehmehs collection vlog. Btw Paris has the cheapest prices when it comes to a Birkin or Kelly.
Sorry I'm in the US so I'm speaking in dollars, which I think is around the same as what you put for Euros? I may be wrong though. But this was the figures for the US stores.

Reactions: 5
kfelly account might be Tamara again. It was made immediately after Xenia thread was created and started writing about how Xenia has less engagement than Tamara and how Tamara has special order bags. So we should keep an open eye for now :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
kfelly account might be Tamara again. It was made immediately after Xenia thread was created and started writing about how Xenia has less engagement than Tamara and how Tamara has special order bags. So we should keep an open eye for now :D
Tamara never had any special order bags though. Trust me, the entire world would have heard about Tamara having them if she did. She just had random ass colors.

Reactions: 12
Sorry I'm in the US so I'm speaking in dollars, which I think is around the same as what you put for Euros? I may be wrong though. But this was the figures for the US stores.
I understand, in the US and other continents the luxury goods are more expensive than EU or in this case France.

Reactions: 4
I understand, in the US and other continents the luxury goods are more expensive than EU or in this case France.
Ah ok thanks for informing me! Makes sense then how Tamara is buying 6 Hermes bags a year. Even then does not seem to make sense. I do not know one influencer who does not already have old family money or an incredibly rich husband who is buying bags in that price range. And what is the point stylistically when they are all the same bag just in different colors?

What do you all think of Xenia's bf? I think he's kind of funny.

Reactions: 6
D6027D01-2CE0-4F82-929B-4E46ADFECFB8.jpeg

Today, TamTam had nothing to copy from Xenia. TamTam does not have a relationship that’s anywhere near couple’s goals🤷‍♀️ However, let’s see if Tammy will copy Xenia and post pictures of gramps kissing her😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 704281

Today, TamTam had nothing to copy from Xenia. TamTam does not have a relationship that’s anywhere near couple’s goals🤷‍♀️ However, let’s see if Tammy will copy Xenia and post pictures of gramps kissing her😂
This is the only thing she won’t copy 😂😂😂

I think he is a funny and smart guy, also very calm. He lets Xenia have her moment, she interrupts him nonstop but he seems to never mind.

Reactions: 7
I do think his BF is very much like Alex Galievsky, Leonie's SO. The two of them are very much involved in the businesses, with planning and such. Xenia's BF works at the analytics of Attire, same as Alex to Leonie's business side of the blog.

Xenia is lucky, her BF seems cool and very much involved in the business.

Reactions: 9
4CF9F17B-F369-4B53-81E2-CB9D47DD907A.jpeg

I’m sure the health care work thinks you’re a numpty! hehehehehe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She calls it intuitive eating...
Was just looking at this post on my computer, what's with the bruising around her hip area? It's quite visible when you zoom it in (2nd and 3rd picture, she edited it out in other pics)

• Wow
Reactions: 6