Xenia Adonts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
unrelated but i saw that leonie got a new yellow birkin for her birthday, and has the same sage green Kelly as Xenia. I'm so confused by Hermes and all the hype. If they are about exclusivity and not letting people in why do they even have influencer events and marketing? I remember a Tamara video where her and Xenia and all the Paris influencers got invited to an Hermes brunch. They give such mixed signals. The bags are just ok IMO.
If I’m not mistaken the brunch was to promote the new lipstick line. I really don’t think Hermes gives away anything to influencers (or anyone), this is the one purchase they have to pocket out themselves. If someone has actual knowledge of otherwise, I would be keen to hear.

Reactions: 12
If I’m not mistaken the brunch was to promote the new lipstick line. I really don’t think Hermes gives away anything to influencers (or anyone), this is the one purchase they have to pocket out themselves. If someone has actual knowledge of otherwise, I would be keen to hear.
Ah yeah I had no idea the brunch was even about the lipstick lol. No one even talked about it, they just kept saying that they were at an Hermes brunch and my brain automatically went to the bags cuz they are all always wearing them. I've done a fair amount of research and I'm fairly certain that they don't give the bags away to ANYONE. Even real celebrities. I guess it makes sense that they want to promote their other items through influencers but to me it just doesn't make sense that they want to gatekeep half the brand while promoting the other, where's the brand consistency?

Reactions: 4
Ah yeah I had no idea the brunch was even about the lipstick lol. No one even talked about it, they just kept saying that they were at an Hermes brunch and my brain automatically went to the bags cuz they are all always wearing them. I've done a fair amount of research and I'm fairly certain that they don't give the bags away to ANYONE. Even real celebrities. I guess it makes sense that they want to promote their other items through influencers but to me it just doesn't make sense that they want to gatekeep half the brand while promoting the other, where's the brand consistency?
I guess there’s a difference between “quota bags” and other products. Also - come to think of it - in some countries Hermes arranges previews of new clothes collections. Normally you sit down wearing a mask but holding a glass of champagne in your hand and models wear and show the clothes. I suppose with the pandemics, in Paris they are now taking advantage of the outdoor terrace they have and arranging events in a different setting given the pandemics. I say why not. Also, a lipstick is a remarkably “easy” giveaway - I have dozens of those gifted to me by Chanel (not Chanel beauty but “regular” Chanel), after attending an in the shop event or after buying a bag or similar. I have no knowledge in marketing but I guess if you want to introduce a new makeup line for the first time, you need some hype around it, specially given the price tag. It makes me think of the post war lipstick sales boom, where that was the one affordable item for women. Maybe Hermes are looking to cater for a different entry level audience. I must say with the compulsory mask wearing it wasn’t perhaps the best timing. But all this is for a different thread 😆

Reactions: 7
I really do think it's a tactic to deflect people's attention to their other products, so that's why they invite influencers.

Even Heart Evangelista said that she bought every single Birkin/ Kelly that she had. It makes sense for Leonie/Xenia/Anne Katherine/Mandy Bork to pay for the bags.

Why would Hermes gift them the bags, if they have a whole customer list of people waiting for their chance to get a bag from them?

Reactions: 5
Beach club she will only return if they change it… you’re one person only and begs for freebies. Has she been going through this period traveling with her eyes closed or was this the first hotel that actually took the measures seriously? The entitlement of xenia is endless.
yes she’s so entitled with that post!

doesn’t she know that there are laws/rules and guidelines imposed on these beach clubs and businesses to keep them open even during covid?

for a business owner she should have been more understanding!

Reactions: 13
I realized how dumb she is when she said in one of her videos about food that you actually don't need proteins 🤦‍♀️ As in, you don't need them at all not "supplement proteins and such". I wrote abt that on DumbTam's thread.

Reactions: 15
I think they purchase them themselves but I also think they get them easier so that’s why you see Tamara getting classic bags (Kelly or birkin) 5 a year. Around 10 years ago this was never the case, you’d mainly see Hermes bags on real housewives stars or social Igor’s when it came to social media stars but now it seems all of these Influencers have the disposable income of millionaires and billionaires like Jaime xie, they just want a birkin to have a birkin the same way people wanted a love bracelet because the kardashians made them popular. Hermes isn’t as exclusive as it thinks it is and it’s because of people like Tamara and other Yt/IG girls and all of the girls copying the kard -jenners getting fakes off of AliExpress

Reactions: 18
I'm tired of the beach looks and bikini pics from Xenia lol so I'm glad she's home. Tired of it from all the influencers right now actually. Why is it that they all seem to be doing the same exact things in the same exact places at the same exact times? Even when there's no brand trip or particular even involved?

Her body is so disturbing to me, and IMO this is not healthy, it doesn't look like healthy to me, basically she is just bones and skin, but i would never comment on her post and call her out, i think she has enough low self esteem. Nevertheless, since she decided to post such pictures she should be ready for people to not like it and to not find it attractive. No need to start acting like crazy after people don't like what you post or to prove to bunch of internet strangers that you eat soooooooooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOO much by posting 30 plates of pasta the past 72 hours. If you want people to praise you all the time open a private account and accept only family and friends, and those people for sure will "LOVE" everything you'll post. I don't understand why these influencers are not open to criticism? You are making career and money by posting about your life, and you are not open to let people have a different opinion than you? Dictatorial behaviour.

Her body doesn’t look healthy at all! Not to compare them, but Caro Daur is also really skinny, but you see her working out all the time and Daur Power so you see why she’s skinny. She’s also muscular. Xenia is literally just skin and bones 😂

View attachment 700813
View attachment 700814

Damn Xenia. All you had to do was keep quiet. But, nope, you’ve spoken up on a non bleeping issue and now YOU have a Tattle page. Oof😓
Lmao omg she’s so rattled. The more she does stuff like this, the more I totally understand how her and Tamara are friends.

unrelated but i saw that leonie got a new yellow birkin for her birthday, and has the same sage green Kelly as Xenia. I'm so confused by Hermes and all the hype. If they are about exclusivity and not letting people in why do they even have influencer events and marketing? I remember a Tamara video where her and Xenia and all the Paris influencers got invited to an Hermes brunch. They give such mixed signals. The bags are just ok IMO.
Yeah, I honestly had to check myself. Seeing all these influencers with all these Hermes bags I started to want one and started building a relationship with an SA. Then I really had to question myself on if I actually wanted one or I wanted it because it’s being shoved down my throat by these influencers. Thankfully I realized it was the latter smh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
479C0BD6-A8CC-46CB-8E95-3A14DB96171D.jpeg

No, we don’t want to see a haul of items you’ll return next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm tired of the beach looks and bikini pics from Xenia lol so I'm glad she's home. Tired of it from all the influencers right now actually. Why is it that they all seem to be doing the same exact things in the same exact places at the same exact times? Even when there's no brand trip or particular even involved?
It’s so done and tired. I think I need a social media break, all these influencers are just so trash to me. The only one whose content I actually enjoy at the moment is Cassie Thorpe. She’s hilarious and has an actual personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
10A3DC65-B051-402A-8FC0-B93156B0CA6A.jpeg

What is that pose? She looks like she’s airing her vag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Who is she kidding? She posted 738392 stories and started having fights with a beach club and people who bodyshamed her. Also her bikini photo where she lost her mind over comments of calling her skinny was posted whilst she was in Capri with her Mom. So you weren’t fully present Xenia 😉

Attachments