xameliax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman gets paid to go on luxury holidays and yet has a begging bowl asking her subscribers to buy her a coffee or a glass of wine! She's also a professional moaner, is always ill and never stops going on about her UTIs. Does anyone remember when her hairdresser cut off about an inch from her waist length hair and she nearly had a nervous breakdown? Hysterical, tears, ranting & raving,, you'd have thought she'd been scalped! She irritates the hell outta me!

Reactions: 7
That latest rant about responsible commenting made me roll my eyes so hard I saw my brain.
The comments were trying to be helpful from what I could make out.
I also hate it when she goes on about “water infections” and how she hates her vagina because of these. It’s all in the same area but vaginas have little to do with uti’s.

Reactions: 3
She complains and says people try to advise her on things they don't know the full story about but she controls her content so people are just trying to advise he on what she chooses to show. She blocks anyone who tells her the truth.
She's so needy with her boyfriends it's no wonder they dump her. The one before the last - she had him carrying her in and out of the shower, massaging her back, getting her medication etc...and she'd only just met him!
And who in their right mind would send her the money for a cup of coffee when she goes on holidays they can only dream of and could never hope to afford?! She's always begging for stuff, either from her subscribers or from companies, she has no shame.

Reactions: 1
Yes that’s what confused me, saying that they didn’t understand because of the editing. Well that’s her own fault.
And the poor previous boyfriend, I would have run too.
I feel embarrassed for her a lot of the time, she seems oblivious as to how she comes across.

Was anyone on her GG thread? When she absolutely kicked off and one of the mods deleted most of the comments about her. Never admitted to it and absolutely nothing said on that thread was bullying!
It was all the truth!
I can’t stand the girl, she doesn’t want a boyfriend she wants a minder. I got blocked for commenting her boyfriend (the first “new” one that dumped her ass) put up with so much so early into the relationship he seems like a good guy. She kicked off saying it was extremely rude and that’s how adult relationships work when they love each other blah blah bla. They had been together a solid week when she had him wiping her ass because she didn’t want to put mummy out.
I also mentioned her patrion and begging for money on her instagram, blocked ?

The boyfriend dumped her a week later.
?

She’s ranted about Samaritans not being good enough and not answering her phone call quickly enough. ON TWITTER!!! God forbid they have ACTUAL suicidal people to deal with.

She’s shaded her friend who was always there for her when he got a new girlfriend and like a jealous bish she kicked off.

She’s like a teenager and she has such an ugly personality.

Reactions: 2
With her long-term boyfriend Joe she was constantly moaning how ill she was, I don't know how he stuck her for so long! When she found out he was cheating on her she went on on and on about it for over a year! She had to have counselling and everything and still refers to that traumatic time! Didn't stop her joining dating sites straight after though...

A glass half full kinda gal......

Full of misery, and self pity.
And it’s not depression, it’s situational depression.
That’s not depression...

So get your votes in. Water infection or sore back up next?!

I felt sorry for her with joe but god almighty I feel for him now.
Chris didn’t ask her to get back together ? she’s a liar!!!! She had crying rants on Instagram for weeks about it ?
David... I knew it wasn’t right ?
Oh girl get yourself together. You’re a mess

“All of my anxiety went away when David did”

David Hun... come join us here ??

Last edited:
I'm going for another water infection.

She says she's a "luxury lifestyle" blogger but shops in Primark (nothing wrong with Primarni, I love it!).

Her instagram photos are very pretty though!! but yes the complaining is a shame and not very 'luxury lifestyle'. Would be fine if she was talking about UTIs in a helpful way, like with helpful info but she doesn't. I was interested when I saw a post on her blog about some tea for menstrual cramps, was considering getting it for my twin and I as we're both fed up of dreadful cramps every month (yes we have twin period pains, v lame I know!). Thought it was quite helpful. But it turns out to not be written by her, but by a "period expert contributer". How does one become one of those?!

I occasionally watch her blogs out of curiosity. I started watching around the haircut problem and occasionally check back on depending on the blog title. The blogs don't quite match the luxury lifestyle. We tend to only see dog walks, food shops etc, not much of the day job.

I wonder if she knows to wipe from front to back, if she keeps getting infections :ROFLMAO:

My biggest issue with her will always be slagging off the Samaritans helpline in such a bitchy passive aggressive way, her message to them and her followers saying what a wonderful service/helpline they were. when they left her on hold or offered to ring her back was awful.
Yes she was lonely and going through a hard few weeks because she got dumped ??‍♀ but she wouldn’t have been the only one, it was Christmas, so many would have been struggling or alone or even suicidal. Not crying because mystery man dumped her ass.

Oh I actually just remembered the rescue dog she sent back because it “bit her” ? and the drama around that.
Dog disappeared, she makes out it nipped her, For her then to admit she had changed her mind and wanted a puppy of a certain breed and a rescue wouldn’t have been the right “fit” for her
Made me wonder did the dog really go near her at all.
I’m remembering how much I dislike this girl

• Wow
Oh jeez that all sounds a bit off! That's really bad about the Samaritans.They're all volunteers and if you're waiting it's not going to be because they're having a cup of tea with their feet up :mad:

I didn’t know about the the Samaritans twitter thing but I thought she was going to train to become a Samaritan but on the day of the first part she got sick and couldn’t go? Did I get her mixed up with someone else?

I didn’t know about the the Samaritans twitter thing but I thought she was going to train to become a Samaritan but on the day of the first part she got sick and couldn’t go? Did I get her mixed up with someone else?
I think it was her.
I really don't think she'd be suited to the Samaritans, she has too many problems of her own and loves to air them so anyone ringing them for help would probably have to listen to her talking all about herself. Definitely not the right fit for the Samaritans.

She has another boyfriend. ? I wonder how long it’ll be until he has to nursemaid her through her numerous illnesses, wash her, toilet her, listen to her whinging, begging for free stuff & then dumps her. ?

Scottish Chris,
Mystery man 28 that “chased her”

RUN THE OTHER WAY!! You can’t be that desperate.

She seems to have had an argument on her stories after Christmas when she told someone she had 8 quid left in her bank account. The person asked would she think about changing jobs and actually said to her they didn’t know anything about how youtube works and it wasn’t hate... her and the sheep attacked, my comments are blocked on there anyway so it was pointless getting involved but god she’s a miserable woman. She should make friends with gabby lonerlyndley

Apparently her friend Matt said he was in love with her, said he couldn’t be just friends with her, buggered off & she hasn’t seen or heard from him since. Yeah right Amelia.....?

I still find myself watching her for background noise whilst doing chores, I really hope she can break the cycle of boyfriend troubles. Also I think her travel work is exciting but probably doesnt pay all the bills by the sound of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.