XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had 2 kids and not many made a fuss ehag so ever. All they said was aww your goreng what a nice bump your glowing. Never ever made a massive fuss... shes just bleeping weird

Reactions: 3
So she's got a next to me cot for the bedroom, a bassinet and stand for wherever...where's the Moses basket going?? Also a lovely keepsake??! I've kept lots of things from my babies can't say a Moses basket was something I thought about keeping 🤔

Who keeps one of them???🤣🤣🤣

They take too much bloody room up to keep..

Keep sakes are like their first outfits blankets etc not a bleeping moses basket 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈

I wonder how those of us before SM sourced our baby equipment! These leeches begging for recommendations/freebies are just cheapskates. We either had hand me downs, reused or went to Mothercare, looked at equipment & bought it!

Just posted a story a few minutes ago putting up her playmat. She's still on her pyjamas. Does this woman ever get dressed?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Just posted a story a few minutes ago putting up her playmat. She's still on her pyjamas. Does this woman ever get dressed?!
I guess she could have filmed it first thing, but seeing as this is her standard for most days it’s unlikely! I get you wanna be comfy but loungewear is a thing!

I’m still lolling at the comment about how she’s never not worked 😂 all she did today was drink tea in bed and then porridge under a blanket! She’s been on maternity leave for about 7 years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m still lolling at the comment about how she’s never not worked 😂 all she did today was drink tea in bed and then porridge under a blanket! She’s been on maternity leave for about 7 years.
That’s all she did with joe, sit on the sofa in her pjs 😂😂

Stafford have the most amazing brownie shop in town and they also do postal boxes, she could quite easily support a local business instead of being in the beg for free/gifted/ad//aff food!!

Reactions: 4
Also loves her maternity dungarees so much that she's changed out of them by the next story 🙈😂

• Haha
Anyone think her hair looks exactly the same? Maybe an inch shorter, but the colour doesn't look at all different....

Reactions: 2
No need to worry about how to re curl or style your hair hun, as soon as the baby is here it will be scraped up on the top of your head in a mum bun!

Reactions: 5
Here we go again.. another rant about how everyone else is 'playing the game' with fake/aesthetic videos 🙄 god she's so bitter about everything!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
But we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes ! We are so thick we couldn’t possibly know that they have to set up cameras!!! They edit it and put work into a video…. Something Amelia just can’t be bothered to do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.