XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for the health visitors. She’s going to be on the phone to them for the smallest things!
And telling them how to do their jobs because she’s done ‘research’.

And probably lecturing them that it’s not acceptable to ask about the baby, because boundaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely going to have either the most relaxed birth in the world and then be all smug in a “I don’t know what all the fuss is about way” or it will be a horrific near death experience that we won’t stop hearing about. She couldn’t possibly just say “yeah it wasn’t great but it was alright” 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
You know, sometimes I think the comments here are a bit harsh (I’m pregnant and anxious too so I actually can sympathise at times) but she’s absolutely tone deaf with her stressing about “mat leave” (and all the grabby grabby send me free stuff bullshit).

Reactions: 2
She’s absolutely delusional. Like seriously I know we all tell the odd white lies to ourselves and kid ourselves etc but she is full on delusional. How does she think her hobby is working?

This coming from an expecting mum to be who is seriously struggling juggling an actual job and everyday life with morning sickness atm. I don’t get to spend all day in my PJs 😅

Reactions: 5
So Amelia is going on maternity leave. The real question is: Will her maternity pay be more or less than her actual salary?

£156.66 a week- I say that's more than her actual salary.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For all the work she says she does, she could have worked right up until the day before the section after all most of her work is done on a laptop in bed isn't it???

Do we know what the medical reason is why she’s having a c section? Just curious cos she made it sound like she could go into natural labour before her c section potentially, but would they not then just bring her c section forwards?

If she’s having a c-section I hope Chris has booked a year off work. She’ll never cope with a baby after major surgery.

• Haha
So Amelia is going on maternity leave. The real question is: Will her maternity pay be more or less than her actual salary?

£156.66 a week- I say that's more than her actual salary.
Didn’t she make something like £2500 for the entire year last year? Must look at her company accounts again. If she’s on mat pay for a year at £156.66 a week then she’ll pretty much have tripled her salary!

Beyond delusional. How she’s managed to get away with it for so long is beyond me. Surely when planning for a kid, you think to yourself:

“kids are expensive and I’m only earning £48 a week as an “OG content creator”.

Not sure that’s going to cover it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she make something like £2500 for the entire year last year? Must look at her company accounts again. If she’s on mat pay for a year at £156.66 a week then she’ll pretty much have tripled her salary!

According to gov website...

You’ll get £156.66 a week or 90% of your average weekly earnings (whichever is less) for 39 weeks if you’re employed or have recently stopped working.

If that's all she's earning she won't get much. She'll only get the 90%😂😂

Oh dear Chris better get that overtime in pal.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
According to gov website...

You’ll get £156.66 a week or 90% of your average weekly earnings (whichever is less) for 39 weeks if you’re employed or have recently stopped working.

If that's all she's earning she won't get much. She'll only get the 90%😂😂

Oh dear Chris better get that overtime in pal.
I was going to say, I’m sure it’s income dependent!

She’ll probably get more from her child benefit than her maternity pay!

Here we go having...not having a natural birth.. so now she's going moan about the recovery like she's only one whos had a c section 🙄

The way she talks and her bleeping laugh goes straight through me..

Going on leave from doing what??? Sitting In her house recording videos from her livingroom and bedroom come off it like!

Next after the baby comes she'll say she's depressed and all this crap!
Yawn...

She doesn't even get up until mid day she's going to struggle like duck with a newborn that's for sure. She really needs give her a head a fuckinf wobble honestly she irritates the hell put of me!

It's the lip curls for me like why does your mouth do that when you talk!
As for the recovery, yeah it hurts like duck trust me I've had 3 c sections I know what the recovery is like but these operations happen everyday, yes it's major abdominal surgery but duck me the way she's banging on about it 😤

Reactions: 3
Really glad Amelia is taking maternity leave from......going into town and buying a Subway salad. This is literally all she has achieved all day. Give me strength.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.