XAmeliaX #8 Up the duff, talks about her muff, finds life tough, we’ve all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But then she’s filming stories sometimes at 10ish saying that she’s got a video to film today.. and then at like 3pm she’s back on stories saying she’s lost the light but has to film a video. It’s so unprofessional given she’s filming the footage usually for an ad / promotion… given she’s always harping on about how finickety she is, you’d think she’d be keen to do a good job

Reactions: 1
So despite having all day, and many days at that, she's putting the rubbish lighting video up on Wednesday. Just ridiculous. As many of you have said, why doesn't she just film BEFORE 3pm?!! How is that such a hardship?!

Reactions: 3
Guys give her a break. It’s not like daylight is predictable. If only we had an app to tell us when we would have daylight without having to rely on any common sense 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Noticed she’s hardly doing any twitch streams anymore! That’s that latest fad and craze done with, she won’t have time for that when baby comes along anyway, she’ll be too busy what with all the breastfeeding and doctors trips

• Haha
For the love of god! What is with her rubbing her belly and smiling at herself like that!

• Sick
I know first baby is exciting and special but since the day she announced this pregnancy there hasn’t been a story or post that’s made some reference to the fact she’s pregnant. It’s like it’s become her entire personality and surprise surprise, the thing she will exploit for content. 😴

The awakening that she is in for though 😬

Reactions: 9
2023 predictions.

She's going to 'suffer' with pnd and exploit that because she's so hard done to and needs content.

She can't do any work because being a mum is just so tiring, so she's staying on the sofa, like she does every. Single. Day.

She'll also probably make out she's the first mum to ever breast feed which automatically makes her an expert and freel free to send her Q&As if you need her advice.

Reactions: 13
I know first baby is exciting and special but since the day she announced this pregnancy there hasn’t been a story or post that’s made some reference to the fact she’s pregnant. It’s like it’s become her entire personality and surprise surprise, the thing she will exploit for content. 😴

The awakening that she is in for though 😬
She gets obsessed that’s why, she fixates on one thing and because pregnancy is about her, she herself is the topic she enjoys talking about the most! fact is she is going to struggle massively when baby comes along, but we all know this. she’s a classic case for pnd. if they were well off I’d say they’d probably end up hiring a nanny, but that’s not goin to happen. It’s going to put such a strain on Chris, she’ll make him feel guilty about working away and things which will force him to change jobs. Mr doormat though will probably do exactly as she says. He buys her gifts throughout the whole pregnancy because she’s driven him to this, She’s very very vindictive which is the main reason why she can’t hold a friendship down.

Reactions: 7
A baby is just another box for her to tick. My friend was the same. She had the house, the man & a good job. She thought a baby would make her life complete. She ended up having twins & she’s the least maternal person alive. The night feeds nearly killed her, she was used to getting all the sleep she wanted before. She ended up getting a nanny.

"If you've been following me for a while you'll know I'm Mrs Crack On and want to do everything all the time" - Nearly spat my tea out!!!! How can she be so deluded!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"If you've been following me for a while you'll know I'm Mrs Crack On and want to do everything all the time" - Nearly spat my tea out!!!! How can she be so deluded!!
She’s going to be in bed all day everyday with that baby!!

Reactions: 2
Omg…she’s got to have a c sec she’s going to be even more unbearable 🙄🙈
More excuses so she can do duck all whilst Chris does everything

More excuses so she can do duck all whilst Chris does everything
And her midwife bloody well knows that Amelia’s over excessively high maintenance hence why the c sections been recommended! LOL. Last thing the ward needs is an Amelia on their hands

• Wow
I pity the poor midwife that has xax to get up out of bed! As a mum that's had 3 sections I could have swung for the midwife that wanted to get me out of bed for a shower after my first baby, little did I realise that she was actually right and the sooner I got out of bed and stood up straight the easier it was so when I had my 2nd and 3rd babies I actually looked forward to the midwife coming in and helping me out of bed. But princess xax won't see that, she would have had major abdominal surgery and milk it for everything she can get, I hope Chris plans on having more than 2 weeks paternity leave because there's not a hope in hell xax will be ready to be left alone with a baby and dog to look after!

I feel sorry for the health visitors. She’s going to be on the phone to them for the smallest things!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.