XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY is she so obsessed with her period?! I've never known anything like it!!!!! Also how lazy is she that she just uses her phone to vlog these days.....not even her proper camera.

Reactions: 2
I think the massive rush on her part is because she wants to start a family. Fair enough, but if she thinks she’s busy and exhausted now, she’s got another thing coming…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they bought the property together so even if she didn’t put any money up for it she can still be on the mortgage deeds. She talked a lot about them buying the house together and they lived together in her rented flat before that so I don’t think it’s his property alone.

Reactions: 1
I dont think that's so surprising given covid atm, but still unfortunate when you have so few in the first place.

It is even more sad that there are no long-term friends. None of the people who used to be her closest friends (Lauren, Lucy, for example)

Reactions: 3
It is even more sad that there are no long-term friends. None of the people who used to be her closest friends (Lauren, Lucy, for example)
I was just coming here to say I can’t believe they weren’t there have they fell out ?

Ok is it me or does that hair colour and cut age her? She looks easily 40. Can’t get over it 😳

Reactions: 2
She does look old as duck. What’s that Roald Dahl saying about lovely thoughts shining out of your face or something.. Amelia is the opposite. Her ugly personality is leaking out.

Reactions: 4
She does look old as duck. What’s that Roald Dahl saying about lovely thoughts shining out of your face or something.. Amelia is the opposite. Her ugly personality is leaking out.
Haha we use that imagine all the time on Lily Pebbles page. She is textbook Dahl

She has to do something when she’s not on her period 🤣 I find this scrunched face overly delighted smile that she does very fake

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just find it a bit weird that she’s sharing stuff like this but then not any proper content about wedding planning/DIYs because she ‘wants to keep it for herself’. She could be getting so much more out of it (without giving too much personal/private info) and actually connecting with her followers but she’s just choosing to share throwaway bits of ‘content’ like this.

Reactions: 5
She has to do something when she’s not on her period 🤣 I find this scrunched face overly delighted smile that she does very fake
Who looks in the mirror & laughs away like a drain to themselves. She LOVES herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.