XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays story is groaning about being an adult and having to be back to work. Then proceeds to outline her day as; washing my hair and trying on my wedding dress.

Wow, tell me again about your burnout?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amelia is not motivated and does not want to work.

Good lord, I just fell onto the floor. Let me pick myself up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Todays story is groaning about being an adult and having to be back to work. Then proceeds to outline her day as; washing my hair and trying on my wedding dress.

Wow, tell me again about your burnout?
Was literally coming on to post this 😂. Literally how can she think this is a job?!

Reactions: 2
Oh my dear god imagine being a nurse starting your 12 hour shift reading that claptrap.

I bet after she showed the gousto box in her stories she ticked that off the list and had a well deserved sit down.

Reactions: 4
6 months later and she still has to get a shot of the ring in every selfie 🙄

Reactions: 3
Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all. Makes little meaningless tasks like checking emails & taking a photo seem like a lot of effort?

Who really wants some smug helpful wisdom from Amelia as she sits in bed at 10AM on a working day? Ugh.

Reactions: 5
Chris must be one of those weird men who likes his women to stay home all day doing nothing and being financially reliant

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my dear god imagine being a nurse starting your 12 hour shift reading that claptrap.

I bet after she showed the gousto box in her stories she ticked that off the list and had a well deserved sit down.
Lol the amount of rage she's given me when she talks about burnout on my days off after busy long day shifts 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god the story she shared about Molly Mae’s 24 hours not being the same…. The IRONY OH MY CHRIST.

• Haha
Oh em gee, has anyone watched her latest video? She is SO manic, almost drunk?!
I did notice she had hardly any views compared to her subs. I guess we’re not really interested in watching her just talk to the camera about nothing in her house 😴

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she’s getting married in Scotland in January, talk about desperate to get married soon as she can. I’m Scottish, have literally never known anyone to get married in January here, save NY. There’s a reason, it’s tit. The weather is VILE.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.