XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing her laziness again using a robot vacuum cleaner in that tiny little house

Reactions: 3
Showing her laziness again using a robot vacuum cleaner in that tiny little house
I know! Is she serious? Please tell me this was a gifted item and she didn’t actually purchase a fecking robot vacuum when she has tit all to do?!

Reactions: 1
I know! Is she serious? Please tell me this was a gifted item and she didn’t actually purchase a fecking robot vacuum when she has tit all to do?!
Of course it was gifted! She rarely touches anything that isn’t. She’d wait for an ambulance to be gifted in an emergency

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ugh, her story about the wedding shoes, getting Converse ‘because you can’t ceilidh in heels’… yes you can, I did at my wedding! So smug about how ‘different’ and ‘fun’ her wedding supposedly is

Reactions: 7
Ugh, her story about the wedding shoes, getting Converse ‘because you can’t ceilidh in heels’… yes you can, I did at my wedding! So smug about how ‘different’ and ‘fun’ her wedding supposedly is
SHE’S NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It will probably be the wedding with the least guests so there's that 😂

Reactions: 2
I thought it was because she'd be taller than Chris in heels...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry...what?! Pinch yourself every day?! She literally does nothing anymore, no blogs no YouTube videos.... literally nothing. I was surprised she was making money before but now......surely not?!
Saw that story and thought something similar. I have no clue how she fills her time. I presume Chris must be paying for most of their living costs because she can't be contributing much financially (or otherwise) to that relationship.

Reactions: 6
She posted a Christmas gift guide video yesterday.. she’s so on the ball :ROFLMAO:

Oh and most items are only available online.. so they won’t arrive in time for Christmas :ROFLMAO: why is she so bloody tit at her ‘job’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.