XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a new thread! Title from @emz1989

Short recap. Amelia is getting married, not to herself but yes Chris (not the original Chris but the second Chris) was stupid enough to propose.
Of course Amelia is the first person to ever get engaged and has celebrated by booking a wedding for as soon as she can, either to beat Joe down the aisle or so Chris 2.0 can’t change his mind.
Stalker post.....Joe got married in October so she didn't end up beating him!

Reactions: 4
She is so full of BS in her new chatty video catch up thing. Acting like YouTube and Instagram owe her anything “they don’t help us”. And that it isn’t a massive luxury that her job Is something a lot of
People do for enjoyment - posting an Instagram photo 🙄 this is why she like twitch cos I’m presuming it makes some money on affiliate status thing etc. she’s so disingenuous and her laugh is the fakest laugh ever

Reactions: 3
Stalker post.....Joe got married in October so she didn't end up beating him!
I think she looks quite similar and I wonder if I was Amelia I would be avoiding going more blonde flr that reason - does anyone know if she was one of the girls Joe was actually seeing behind her back?
I don’t think I could stay with someone knowing they’d proposed to someone else while I was a ‘side piece’ 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think she looks quite similar and I wonder if I was Amelia I would be avoiding going more blonde flr that reason - does anyone know if she was one of the girls Joe was actually seeing behind her back?
I don’t think I could stay with someone knowing they’d proposed to someone else while I was a ‘side piece’ 🤢
Amelia should grow her hair out... Not as long as before but I think she looks nice with long hair.

Oh my Joe's wife is stunning. If I was Amelia I'd be gutted. Think the problem is she's so self obsessed it leaves little room for anyone else. She reminds me of a demanding toddler. I can't, I want, I need. ME ME ME .If I was Chris I'd be exhausted the minute she mentioned being ill I'd be like "duck me! AGAIN"

I just skipped through that twitch engagement party. I've never cringed so bad in my life. Unfollwed instantly. What is she doing? Is she insane?? It was so bad! I'm so shocked that this is what she's doing. Ohhh mmmyyyy gggaaaawwwwd.

Last edited:
Poor Chris coming home from a hard days work to ask his future wife what she’s done today only for her to say she’s played bleeping games all day! The shame 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Poor Chris coming home from a hard days work to ask his future wife what she’s done today only for her to say she’s played bleeping games all day! The shame 🤦🏽‍♀️
He is just as bad as her, helping to arrange that cringey Twitch engagement party! I have zero sympathy for Chris. He knows what he's getting into marrying her.

But, seriously, the Twitch engagement party was so embarrassing. I watched a few minutes of the video and was mortified. I can't believe she posted it to her YouTube channel.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Love how she refers herself as a YT ‘OG’ and puts herself in the same bracket as fluer de force who’s taken a step back from YT…ermm that’s probably because she’s mega successful Amelia and has a child…you haven’t grown your business whatsoever and are currently sitting on your arse all day playing computer games and streaming with teens! Get a grip! Delusional ain’t the word

Reactions: 6
Feel like she’s using any and every opportunity possible to mention her hen do this weekend 🙄

Here she goes again with the ‘Shame free’ period pants advice.:rolleyes:
I personally don’t know anyone that’s experienced period shaming.

Reactions: 7
Here she goes again with the ‘Shame free’ period pants advice.:rolleyes:
I personally don’t know anyone that’s experienced period shaming.
Anyone who has is not remotely in Amelia’s demographic. She’s just an ignorant middle class white woman trying to make a quick buck and patronise people who’s lives she has no understanding of.

Do we think she is going to put any of her hen do up on social this weekend??? I originally felt a bit sad for her that she basically has no one going but then I remembered it's literally all her own doing.

There are some amazing streamers on Twitch who have created lovely communities. Tazkabaz is one, Clare Siobhan, etc They must earn a fair chunk from streaming, but I personally think those are two people who deserve it? I get that everyone has to start somewhere and as cute as her dog is, that doesn't bring in the viewers.....!!

She's bought a nintendo switch to stream animal crossing and well that was a flop... all that money for barely any viewers. Now she's saying she can't afford to do this that and the other bcus shes just bought a switch!

Clearly Youtube didn't bring in the ££££ so she's found something else which takes up minimal brain function in hope of getting as big as the two twitchers mentioned above.... never gonna happen.

Do we think she is going to put any of her hen do up on social this weekend??? I originally felt a bit sad for her that she basically has no one going but then I remembered it's literally all her own doing.
I was just thinking the same thing. Really not sure if she'll do her usual and not really share anything at the time. I'm intrigued as to what she does and how many people actually go. I'm sure she'll need next week off to recover from the excitement right?

I was just thinking the same thing. Really not sure if she'll do her usual and not really share anything at the time. I'm intrigued as to what she does and how many people actually go. I'm sure she'll need next week off to recover from the excitement right?
So as predicted no show of any hen do related content on Insta....did it even happen?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.