XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she reads tattle - She gets more comments and thread interactions here than her entire social media combined 😂

I'm awaiting the very serious video of how damaging negative comments can be and she starts using tattle as content 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course she reads tattle - She gets more comments and thread interactions here than her entire social media combined 😂

I'm awaiting the very serious video of how damaging negative comments can be and she starts using tattle as content 😂😂
To be honest we even though we critisise we are the only people looking out for her in an odd sense!

Reactions: 1
Constructive criticism right?
Yup! Honestly Amelia you need to find a job to find a purpose in life. Content creating isn’t your thing at the moment. Maybe if you even found a part time job it might give you more motivation in life. A hobby that gets you out of the house and meeting new people!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s such a rude patronising cow it’s unreal. Not a single appealing thing about her. No wonder she hasn’t got any friends

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Exploits her miscarriage for engagement and then gets upset and annoyed when other like minded people push their products on ‘her spotlight’ 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Exploits her miscarriage for engagement and then gets upset and annoyed when other like minded people push their products on ‘her spotlight’ 🙄
Because she never once rammed her 'self help' book at people who were struggling mentally. Nahhh, Amelia would never do that... 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
if you wash your face before bed and when you wake up. You won’t touch your face so much and your eyes won’t beg for hygiene.

Why does she do q&a’s? is she thinking this will boost her engagement? She barely cracks 1000 views on her yt videos these days and when she does it’s normally only because the word boobs is mentioned! She’s also mentioned about the year 2016 on her TikTok being the year when tit hit the fan for her! Still not over it, keeps kidding herself that she’s living a better life now, witch please stop lying

Reactions: 3
'If she wasn't doing influencing she would do nail tech'. Literally no idea why she didn't keep Red Dog Nails going.....was actually really good for her but soon got shelved just like Bloom From The Darkness among many other things.

Reactions: 3
'If she wasn't doing influencing she would do nail tech'. Literally no idea why she didn't keep Red Dog Nails going.....was actually really good for her but soon got shelved just like Bloom From The Darkness among many other things.
influencing 🤣 all she’s influencing me to do is stay in full time employment and avoid her content. That nails thing was kind of a disaster for an overly entitled nightmare like her, she only did about 2 appts a month to avoid being overwhelmed. She wouldn’t be prepared to put in the work for it to be successful.

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe how low the views are on her Q&As. Does she really think she can stick with this as a career? Crazy!

That’s what is frustrating. Being a nail tech would be a good job for her and one she could do from home. If she’s still hell bent on being a “creator” then she could show off her nail art/work online which would give her better content than her current fixation on her bloody periods and Toby.

Bottom line is shes just lazy and entitled. Now that the bottom has dropped out of her “influencing”, she’s going to pop out a kid to get out of getting an actual job that pays the bills. Use her pregnancy for content that no one is interested in.

I’d be pissed if I was her husband. At what point is he going to say “erm, I’m paying all the bills here. We’re not having a kid until you wake up and realise that I’m paying out to support you to sit on your arse?”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s what is frustrating. Being a nail tech would be a good job for her and one she could do from home. If she’s still hell bent on being a “creator” then she could show off her nail art/work online which would give her better content than her current fixation on her bloody periods and Toby.

Bottom line is shes just lazy and entitled. Now that the bottom has dropped out of her “influencing”, she’s going to pop out a kid to get out of getting an actual job that pays the bills. Use her pregnancy for content that no one is interested in.

I’d be pissed if I was her husband. At what point is he going to say “erm, I’m paying all the bills here. We’re not having a kid until you wake up and realise that I’m paying out to support you to sit on your arse?”
Sorry- she doesn’t just sit on her arse. She plays the sims at the same time….

Apologies…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.