XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was pregnant when saw her post the other day drinking some ginger drink..

Buckle up guys, the first ever woman to be pregnant is about to teach us all how its done, but dont dare ask her questions because her womb is Private
Private, but still content right? 😂 How dare we assume she's going to use her womb, and child for content!! Shame on us 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her womb is not your business, but her boobs very much are and please comment on them. Don’t ever mention her lips but here’s a photo of her skiddy undercrackers. She gets Botox but don’t you dare bring it up because she’s one of the most real raw OG bloggers to live. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The is definitely an evidence lack of alcohol in any of her holiday posts that we’re so used to seeing normally from her. No wine with the dinners, lemonade instead of a cocktail.

Shes also taken that bit out her bio about ‘highs, lows and wine in-between’

Reactions: 4
Complaining about engagement again

From everything I've read around 20% of someone's followers will see a post and around 5% will engage by either liking or commenting. That means 4,600 people will see her posts and only 230 will be liking or commenting, which pretty much tracks with her overall stats.

It's not Instagram, Amelia, it's you and your boring content.

Reactions: 7
Complaining about engagement again

From everything I've read around 20% of someone's followers will see a post and around 5% will engage by either liking or commenting. That means 4,600 people will see her posts and only 230 will be liking or commenting, which pretty much tracks with her overall stats.

It's not Instagram, Amelia, it's you and your boring content.
Yeh she’s so delusional, she’s got such a high opinion of herself. I’m just totally confused as to why jet2 would send her on a holiday? I just don’t get it

Reactions: 2
Yeh she’s so delusional, she’s got such a high opinion of herself. I’m just totally confused as to why jet2 would send her on a holiday? I just don’t get it
They probably just upgraded her to first class or something after her hounding them with emails about how she's an influencer, and shes making out the entire holiday was ad paid. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m honestly tempted to contact jet2 and just simply ask why. I’m genuinely curious

Reactions: 1
Well if it is a paid for holiday she's not doing a very good job of #ADvertising it!
Probably get a lecture now that it's her holiday too (as well as work) and she is ALLOWED to enjoy it y'know!! Don't ask for pictures because she will share them if and when she wants to.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's got the holiday blues... And needs a time out from all this hard work she's done... It's a very tiring lifestyle to lead. Such an over achiever. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if she’s had more bad news re: a pregnancy . Hope not but having her hair done etc etc… comfort soup? She seems to be hinting it

Reactions: 2
1 minute into her Q&A video:

“I’m wearing the worst outfit because it is so hot, weve got a heatwave here in the UK, some of you Americans will probably be thinking ‘30 degrees is not that hot yadda yadda’ well it IS hot if you don’t have air conditioning and houses that are designed to keep heat in”

Goodness gracious me, can she hear herself? Is there any need to be going round being so bleeping patronising?

• Wow
She's definitely reading tattle because someone on here made the "she looks like she could eat an apple through a tennis racket". Still the best comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1 minute into her Q&A video:

“I’m wearing the worst outfit because it is so hot, weve got a heatwave here in the UK, some of you Americans will probably be thinking ‘30 degrees is not that hot yadda yadda’ well it IS hot if you don’t have air conditioning and houses that are designed to keep heat in”

Goodness gracious me, can she hear herself? Is there any need to be going round being so bleeping patronising?
huge q&a….guessing she’s got about 6 Qs in each video cuz she rambles on so much, cuz let’s face it, Talking about herself is her most favourite thing to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.