XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not just 11 year olds going in the sanitary product aisle in Boots for the first time who would feel embarrassed about their period?

Reactions: 5
This covid thing is just giving her another excuse to be a huge witch. Like duh you lowly lepers, have you FORGOTTEN there are other illnesses apart from covid? Of course I, Shamelia, wouldn’t have such a mainstream basic illness! Don’t ever assume my health! Now go back to being ashamed about your inferior menstrual cycle that isn’t as interesting as mine!

• Haha
She's so flaming preachy in the comments of her latest post. Someone offers a differing opinion to her and she jumpsuit down their neck.

Have I missed something with her #hormonecoach tag on her post earlier. Is she trying to say she’s a hormone coach? Wtf is a hormone coach?? I feel like I’ve slipped out of reality here. Please just get a job Amelia. A proper job where you have to go somewhere and do something, around other people. I really think it’ll do you the world of good.

Reactions: 6
She's so flaming preachy in the comments of her latest post. Someone offers a differing opinion to her and she jumpsuit down their neck.
You’re so right but ‘jumpsuit down their neck’ sent me 🤣

for someone who’s trying to “normalise” the topic, she made a stupid pointless snarky trend video and then when someone left a rational comment with sensible input she went off. She’s like ‘I don’t want people to think changing to another pill is the only option when they could NOT TAKE ANY PILL’ but… nobody thinks that. Her video is setting the narrative that if you take any contraceptive pill then this is how you will feel when clearly it isn’t a one size fits all. She isn’t trying to normalise anything or give any useful information, she is just using her platform to lecture people and be petty as always. It’s also really quite embarrassing that she’s now a 34 year old woman who has no jobs on by her own admission and has spent her ‘working day’ bouncing up and down on her bed to make this passive aggressive nonsense. I’m surprised she can even do any free movement with the weight of the massive chip on her shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is she taking a day off from?! I’m genuinely baffled by this girl!

I CANNOT WITH THIS GIRL!!!! SHE LITERALLY DOES NOTHING! Taking a day off from WHAT?!?!??! Normal drinking tea and watching Netflix!? She has been the FIRST to admit she's had no jobs on, so what else has she been doing apart from jumping on a bed and making Tik Toks?! MAKE IT STOP.

'Loads and loads of you have been messaging me telling me to take a day off'. BULL.

Reactions: 7
Hands up who messaged her and told her to have a day off?!!
She’s got a cold ffs! Try watching a 2 year old go through chemo and not being able to do anything to make them feel better! 2 paracetamol, tissues and plenty of fluid you’ll survive xax
God only knows how she would cope if she was pregnant or had a baby whilst dealing with a cold!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hahaha, these stories this morning are killing me

"Loads of you have been messaging me to take the day off..." So faceless internet strangers are now your boss?!

"I'm not good at taking the day off" you take the day off all the time!!!

"I'm gonna put an out of office on..." From what? You have no jobs coming in!

• Haha
How fun for Chris. Another day of earning money, cleaning the house and cooking dinner for princess then. She’d better start claiming benefits.

I am SCREAMING.
Taking the day off!!! She lives in pyjamas and is always doing literally nothing! She’s a slug!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm very glad i have been too busy to go on insta this morning. I've had back to back meetings and trying to review reports whilst feeling like a pile of crap. However, I put my big girl pants on and have got on with it!!! Would love to take a day off but I've got deadlines to meet. She would have such a shock if she had to get a real job now.

She’s recently filed her accounts on company house- girl you need to get a proper job! This influencing life is not for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooo can someone link them?
I do wonder if she claims Universal Credit.. as she may well earn under the threshold. But then Chris I presume seems to earn decent money and they assess you based on your household income

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.