XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories about the sims “if you are working from home then have me on in the background as it really helps me out”

Really highlights how out of touch and immature she is. We’ve just come back from two years where people have been made redundant. I count myself lucky to even have a job so no, I don’t want to watch you fannying about on the sims (which she got early don’t you know because she’s a CREATOR-if you say it often enough it might just happen hey?) when I’m meant to be working!

Imagine being caught by your boss and having to explain “yeah I was watching an adult playing the sims, please don’t fire me for wasting company time!
It’s such a weird beg and shows her lazy attitude towards work- she will do the bare minimum for this ‘job’. If she had to do a real full time job for one week it’d break her.

Reactions: 5
This is a grown woman that wants a baby playing bloody sims all afternoon! Stop the world I wanna get off now 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Baffles me that she expects her hardworking viewers, with actual jobs, to watch her twitch stream to 'help her out'. Get a f**cking job like the rest of us!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Baffles me that she expects her hardworking viewers, with actual jobs, to watch her twitch stream to 'help her out'. Get a f**cking job like the rest of us!!
Actually blows my mind that she openly tells people to just have it playing in the background even if you’re not watching?! Wtf

• Wow
I’ve never commented before. I followed her for a while, and used to enjoy her content. I was fairly bored of it in more recent years but when I saw her miscarriage post, I decided to reach out to her having experienced early miscarriage and infertility myself. I know what a lonely, difficult time it can be. I found her replies to lack empathy and were completely self-centred, bordering on passive aggressive. For someone who is desperate for her followers to engage, I was very surprised at her lack of care.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’ve never commented before. I followed her for a while, and used to enjoy her content. I was fairly bored of it in more recent years but when I saw her miscarriage post, I decided to reach out to her having experienced early miscarriage and infertility myself. I know what a lonely, difficult time it can be. I found her replies to lack empathy and were completely self-centred, bordering on passive aggressive. For someone who is desperate for her followers to engage, I was very surprised at her lack of care.
God, what did she say? She’s awful!

Reactions: 1
What a bleep she is! Don’t moan that you are poorly and got a bleeping dog looking after you if you don’t want people to message you saying it could possibly be covid!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blaming her lack of engagement and success on the fact she doesn’t use filters 🙄

Way to piss off and alienate anyone in the industry who still might like you.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No Amelia the reality is, your content is boring and repetitive, you're aggressive and narcissistic, you complain you're knackered when you're practically unemployed and we don't give a f about your dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How can you be a full time content creator when you don’t have any work to do?

also, she can get to duck with her ‘bringing reality’ to our feeds- you’re in your pajamas, whoop de doo. How about the lip fillers and Botox, Amelia? Another slice of reality is it? Can’t have it both ways.

• Heart
Blaming her lack of engagement and success on the fact she doesn’t use filters 🙄

Way to piss off and alienate anyone in the industry who still might like you.
Omg she is sooooo desperate! you’re not the reality tho are you Amelia!! Because your reality is being stuck indoors on a daily basis, waking up at 10am, staying in bed til lunch and then playing on sims all day and posting the odd thing about your boobs or crappy bloodied knickers! Your latest little desperate little reach out on your feed got you 345 likes out of about 20 odd thousand followers! You’re not a content creator! You create very little and sponge off your hubby! Get in touch with reality, go and get a real job and stop delaying the inevitable that you’re a failed influencer! Rant over

• Heart
If she wants to know the truth for her piss poor engagement, I can give her my pov...
I unfollowed because I couldn't continue following someone who was getting up at midday and doing nothing, literally nothing! her fella was doing everything while she sat on her arse lecturing me on life. Sorry but I'm not taking life advice from someone with no life, someone who has never experienced the real facts of life and just generally the laziest person in the known universe and that's the honest truth 🤚 I pop on here from time to time to see if she changes 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t with the passive aggressive with her there’s a tutorial on my tighter curls on YouTube go n look for it erm no thanks

Reactions: 5
She’s so not cut out for this ‘job’. Her harping on about TikTok and ‘no pressure no pressure’ and she doesn’t need another social media platform to stress about. You literally do nothing Amelia.

How has she done this for 7 years and have so few followers?! I never see her actually do anything

Trigger warning: Avoid her latest comedic reel if you have a strong aversion to cringe.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.