XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Preggers and clearly still v anxious about covid, still can’t see green cheese to pass up a free trip!!

Reactions: 2
Can’t be that arsed about covid if she’s still out gallivanting

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is that guy with her her husband? He looks like a gay best friend
Yes he’s the man she settled on to pay her bills and act as her servant after she realised she was getting to her mid 30s and had to lock it down

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmmm I’m not so sure she’s pregnant! Amelia over analyses everything and is such an over thinker and over cautious! She doesn’t strike me as the type who word go on a plane whilst pregnant - certainly not within the first trimester

BODRUM!!!! Oh how the mighty Duth fall! No more super luxury cruises or trains for you darlin

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back to bumming free holidays although I wouldn’t go to bodrum if you paid me

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Guess the proof will be in if she drinks booze!
I don’t think she will, she’s been banging on about non alcoholic spirits for a while - she’s probs done some overthinking and overresearch and has come to the conclusion that drinking alcohol reduces the chance of conception, therefore she’s of course cut it out completely

No alcohol shown, nailed on she’s with child. This is going to be a very patronising 9 months.

Reactions: 4
No alcohol shown, nailed on she’s with child. This is going to be a very patronising 9 months.
As a mother of 3 and a medical professional, I’m looking forward to learning so much about pregnancy, birth and having babies. You know everything I missed because of all the TaBoOs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This girl is not going to cope for a minute with a baby. She’s far too lazy and self centred. I’ll keep my eye on this thread for the updates!

Reactions: 6
I thought she was pregnant when saw her post the other day drinking some ginger drink..

Buckle up guys, the first ever woman to be pregnant is about to teach us all how its done, but dont dare ask her questions because her womb is Private

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hiiiii team, I just feel like rubbish today but the baby is crying. So I'm just gonna make a cup of tea, relax, play the Sims. Let me tell you, you don't need permission to take a day off and just puussssh everything aside til tomorrow. We need to normalise not being a mother when you don't feel like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unless Chris ate the prawns, is Amelia really the type of person to eat shellfish whilst pregnant??

Reactions: 1
I feel like a baby is just another thing for Lazy to tick off her list.
But a house (with someone else paying for it)
Get a husband (not the one she wanted)
Have a baby (content & means she doesn’t have to get a job)
She comes across as the least maternal person ever.

Reactions: 7
Think she just wants a baby so she has complete control over someone and she knows a baby won't be able to leave 😆
I joke, but believe this.

Think she just wants a baby so she has complete control over someone and she knows a baby won't be able to leave 😆
I joke, but believe this.
Wait till she realises you can’t control a baby! They do what the hell they want 😂 I suppose at least she doesn’t have a job and I’m sure she’ll have no problems sleeping when the baby sleeps!

I can’t believe she’s been gifted a holiday. Her content is crap and her engagement is shocking. What are jet2 thinking?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh absolutely but I mean as parents we control where they go/when they go etc when they're a bit older obviously and thats what she wants, that's the control she craves but can't get any other way.

Reactions: 2
I just hope Chris is ready for breastfeeding. Don’t worry Chris, it’s difficult at first but you’re a strong independent woman. Being a single parent will be a struggle but you could always ask the squatter in your house to hold the baby for 60 seconds, unless she’s doing a face mask, drinking a tea, playing Sims, DOING SELF CARE AND BEING KIND TO HERSELF, or having her 365th day off that year.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.