XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she is boring. This can’t be earning her money surely?
Was just gonna say the same thing. All she does is talk boring inane tit into a phone. She loves the sound of her own voice and the sight of her own face

Reactions: 7
Seriously so boring.
Every day is like Groundhog Day… “morning team, I look like rubbish today and I’m still in my pyjamas”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get why Chris is like that’s fine dear, you sit around talking to your phone at 11AM… it’s not as if she’s really earning any money, we’ve seen her accounts. It’s a side hobby, not a full time job. She’s basically unemployed. Maybe she’s told him the work will pick up when she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 7
I think she might be pregnant again. She’s posted stories on a train and is wearing a mask. Of course she may just be Covid cautious given cases are rising again.

Reactions: 2
She did share a story the other day about being so hungry she needed 2 dinners, so she may well be hamming up a pregnancy

Reactions: 2
So now I’m confused… she had a mask on on the train the other day. Today she has no mask on and is wearing a sunflower lanyard which indicates hidden disabilities / exemption from a mask

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
It’s too hot to wear a mask so she’s letting letting people know she’s vulnerable… aka pregnant if you ask me.

So now I’m confused… she had a mask on on the train the other day. Today she has no mask on and is wearing a sunflower lanyard which indicates hidden disabilities / exemption from a mask

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.