XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol Amelia of course you’ve got more comments on TikTok, you haven’t limited them ya boring moron

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll say it- I do feel sorry for her that the The Sun essentially repurposed her work and gave her minimal credit while tossing in their own and affiliate links for revenue. That's a real tit situation to be in.

Reactions: 1
They’ve credited her in the captions and included a direct link to her video - so given their global audience she should perhaps embrace it as an opportunity rather than harp on about how unfair it was they didn’t ask permission to write about her public vlog.

Reactions: 4
I'll say it- I do feel sorry for her that the The Sun essentially repurposed her work and gave her minimal credit while tossing in their own and affiliate links for revenue. That's a real tit situation to be in.
Anyone else, I would feel sorry for......but I just think it's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else thinks it’s TOTES HILARE how she goes MY BRAS ARENT NEWSWORTHY! ITS NOT NEWS! Why the duck are you making this inane content then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chris probably went out and bought her new pyjamas because she literally lives in them and wears them for 22 hours of the day. Was probably sick of the smell 🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Admit I don’t totally understand this but feel like it doesn’t look good!
Depends if her 'creditors' are her. Since this is a limited company, she could be a consultant for the company. You'd need to look at the entirety of the financial statements.

Reactions: 1
Its weird that she’s asking for peoples opinions on her hair… a while back she would get so passive aggressive over people saying they liked her long hair…

Reactions: 7
Its weird that she’s asking for peoples opinions on her hair… a while back she would get so passive aggressive over people saying they liked her long hair…
But then she still managed to insert a sly dig by saying ‘one person says cut it off and one says grow it long and I’m like WHICH one is it team’

Reactions: 2
At this point I’m convinced she’s in an actual relationship with Toby!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.