XameliaX #7 If it’s before noon I’m probably in bed, did I mention I’m getting wed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Amelia could turn a pregnancy announcement into a preachy “ I’m going to set some rules and boundaries”.

No one gives a tit! Don’t put your life on the internet so freely if you don’t want opinions.

Quite frankly, mummy content would give her some actual content rather than vlogs of her moping in her dressing gown playing the Sims..

Also why does she refer to her content as “we”? It’s just her?

Reactions: 8
She says she’s been hiding it for 5 months. But her post about the miscarriage was 19th May. Yes I checked. Not sure how her dates fit.. did she get pregnant immediately after her loss?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She says she’s been hiding it for 5 months. But her post about the miscarriage was 19th May. Yes I checked. Not sure how her dates fit.. did she get pregnant immediately after her loss?!
I’m due early March and had positive test early July so I imagine it was pretty soon after that she wanted to try again 🤷‍♀️

What I really, really do NOT want to see is another dose of her smug, condescending, preachy advice on how to parent or be pregnant.

Absolutely no one needs a 34 year old woman who sits in her dressing gown all day playing animal crossing and sims telling you how to parent, or breastfeed, or sort a sleep routine or anything at all for that matter.

She is not a guru of anything, not periods, not adulting, not nails, not running a business, not her 'cycle', and not parenting. She can't just quit parenting like she does everything else when it requires effort.

I'm still pissed off that she said a few years ago that parents have no excuse for not finding the time for a self care day. I'll remind you of that Amelia when your husband is at work or away and you're elbow deep in teething/post injection crappy nappies to a baby that won't let you put them down, even for a wee. Life isn't that simple when you aren't acting like a 12 year old anymore.

Reactions: 8
I’m due early March and had positive test early July so I imagine it was pretty soon after that she wanted to try again 🤷‍♀️
Yes but she says she’s 5 months pregnant not 3. I estimated maybe about July when I saw the announcement post but just watched the video and it’s 5 months. So May conception. I don’t know the rules of when you can try again after a loss

Yes but she says she’s 5 months pregnant not 3. I estimated maybe about July when I saw the announcement post but just watched the video and it’s 5 months. So May conception. I don’t know the rules of when you can try again after a loss
ETA that I now re read your post and saw you said you’re due early March and positive text July so not necessarily JUST pregnant early July. sorry. Early morning brain.

I wouldn’t wish it on anyone… but she is textbook case for getting postnatal depression. She basically did after she got the puppy.

I feel such deep concern for this child. Surely her husband and parents must have worries too they can’t be oblivious to the fact she can barely navigate adult life when she’s got zero responsibilities

Except she hasn’t been hiding it… Tattle knew 😏 very early into maternity jeans wasn’t she?

I feel extremely nonplussed about her big announcement. She’s a lazy patronising cow who can’t even wake up in the morning, so this will be hilarious.

Reactions: 5
She's also really not been hiding at all.

She's been purposely dropping hints all over the place for months and months. Alcohol free drinks, following every baby account under the sun, banging on about nausea, blood pressure, appointments for blood tests. It's very easy to keep something like that a secret online. Just say nothing, but she's been desperate for people to guess.

She says guessing that she was pregnant online means we are calling her fat in her video. No, it means you made it VERY obvious.

Reactions: 5
She's now removed her miscarriage content as pinned from her posts and replaced it with the pregnancy one. All about the content.

Does anyone know how to make a new thread as I feel this might pick up traction now?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She's now removed her miscarriage content as pinned from her posts and replaced it with the pregnancy one. All about the content.

Does anyone know how to make a new thread as I feel this might pick up traction now?
Of course. She was going to cash in on the pregnancy loss content but now there’s a baby cash cow on the way she’s done with that. She really is a piece of work.

Reactions: 3
She’ll be following the book by the letter you can bet! Let me guess She will only be drinking decaf and telling everyone why they shouldn’t drink caffeine or limit intake, no alcohol, iron rich foods. She was allergic to dairy once upon a time?! Dairy’s really
Important whilst pregnant apparently, wonder if that will mean her allergy suddenly disappears? Stupid twit

insensitive witch, just shows you doesn’t it that she’s fake and made that content for likes!

Reactions: 1
Fir a first trimester loss I think they recommend to wait for a period and then you can crack on. I think that's just so it's easier to date the pregnancy though - I don't think there are any rules as such.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.