Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she wants tips for her insomnia...... do something during the day that isn't sat in your bed, get up at a reasonable hour, not midday, no wonder you're not sleeping at night you do absolutely nothing all day.

Reactions: 8
So now she wants tips for her insomnia...... do something during the day that isn't sat in your bed, get up at a reasonable hour, not midday, no wonder you're not sleeping at night you do absolutely nothing all day.
Chris doesn’t have this problem. Yes that’s because he’s doing his job during the day.

Reactions: 4
The “guilt” that comes along with voicing her struggle with lockdown anxiety insomnia?! She’s on another planet. Why would ANYONE feel guilty about that? Maybe someone would be embarrassed to admit they were struggling with insomnia (which they shouldn’t be!) but I can’t see anyone feeling guilty about it.

She probs does have some anxiety (who doesn’t!) but if she got up earlier, actually did stuff in the day and went to bed earlier she’d be a lot better off. She has no routine and I honestly believe that’s the worst thing for her.

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. I find if I have a lazy day, eat junk and don't do any exercise I don't sleep as well. Whilst when I have a normal work day, get a walk or workout in and don't just eat rubbish I sleep fine. It's not rocket science!

I see she CBA with her own photo challenge this month either... such an easy way to create content and post regularly and she hasn't even done it. Bizarre.

I'm not sure what she is trying to say about feeling guilty for having insomnia? Is there a stigma attached to it? Are people yelling at you for waking up in the middle of the night or not being able to sleep? I'm just very confused by her choice of words.

Reactions: 2
‘I get asked a lot about what equipment I use’........

Literally 2 people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We get it, Amelia. You need attention and we're supposed to feel sorry for you because you can't sleep. Enough already!

Maybe if she did something, like get up of the sofa, she would actually be tired enough to sleep. You don't have insomnia Amelia, you doss about all day doing sod all so, you don't need sleep. Your body is at rest, literally all day.

View attachment 386243
Also, her lips look ridiculous.

Maybe if she did something, like get up of the sofa, she would actually be tired enough to sleep. You don't have insomnia Amelia, you doss about all day doing sod all so, you don't need sleep. Your body is at rest, literally all day.

View attachment 386243
Also, her lips look ridiculous.
Ergh she’s got the filler stashe!

Amelia complaining about her lack of sleep repeatedly is enough to put me to sleep. Thanks hun.

Amelia complaining about her lack of sleep repeatedly is enough to put me to sleep. Thanks hun.
I'm beginning to think she's begging for sleep-aid products so she has something to shill. Last year it was period pants, this year it's sleep aids. She's so transparent.

Reactions: 1
Pretty much all of us are struggling right now.. the difference is we just get on it.. we don’t have time to sit and moan about it all day, every day. God she is insufferable.

Oh and just pay £30 for the calm app instead of tagging the company so you get it for free.

Hahaha of COURSE she was asked to be on a TV show. She had to politely decline though. She has too much influencing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep totally believe her, nawt. I must admit I haven't watched it but I can't imagine her ever putting herself out there so much - imagine all the anxiety guys.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.