Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, just wow. It's okay for Toby to do that because he's a dog. You are not a dog Amelia. You are a 30-something woman who should get off her arse and do something and then you'll probably find you sleep so much better at night. Playing on the sims all day is probably not helping you RN.

Reactions: 6
I was surprised she hasn’t tried to join cleaning Instagram/tik tok because she loves to have her fingers in so many pies. Then I realised of course she doesn’t do the cleaning! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Well she baked some cakes today so that’s her taking a week of self care. She’s only 32 and she doesn’t DO anything, what a sad existence.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get her song on insta, literally do not get it. Other than the fact it’s just her being showey and craving comments, as, per, usual!

I don’t get her song on insta, literally do not get it. Other than the fact it’s just her being showey and craving comments, as, per, usual!
I watched that guys version aswell and nope...gone way over my head 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I just cannot get over that Toby thing.

Bloody dogs and their double standards eh 🙄

I wonder if she looks at her 5 million houseplants and has the same thought - ‘they get to do nothing all day so why do I beat myself up for it?’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another post about having a day off.... we don’t care!!!! And you would not last a second on the circle.. you are not likeable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another post about having a day off.... we don’t care!!!! And you would not last a second on the circle.. you are not likeable 🤣
She said she was approached to be on it... if that was true she’d have done it. She doesn’t turn any paid jobs down!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her entire thing as a blogger now is talking about how it’s ok to be lazy and do nothing. And it is. But to make that your entire existence??? Every other day she’s posting tit about how it’s ok to do nothing. She has ZERO content

Reactions: 5
Her entire thing as a blogger now is talking about how it’s ok to be lazy and do nothing. And it is. But to make that your entire existence??? Every other day she’s posting tit about how it’s ok to do nothing. She has ZERO content
Exactly. Her job is social media yet, I can't find anything recently that she has "worked" on. How is she earning money? Its not from posting an insta story, telling us she's reading emails in bed so, how is she earning anything? Genuinely baffles me. I assume she is living off chris and whatever mummy and daddy throw her.

Reactions: 4
Another day, yet another story of her dog in bed, insufferable!

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Her job is social media yet, I can't find anything recently that she has "worked" on. How is she earning money? Its not from posting an insta story, telling us she's reading emails in bed so, how is she earning anything? Genuinely baffles me. I assume she is living off chris and whatever mummy and daddy throw her.
Are her annual returns available yet? I think what’s frustrating is she’s probably been eligible for some government grants which will have been based on previous years incomes. She’s been fizzling out now for a while and without Covid might have actually had to admit defeat but now she has something to blame and is dragging it out while the taxpayer ensures she money to buy Sims extensions packs and buy sourdough ingredients.

Also cake for breakfast - fine I guess. But at 11:30 you should have just said lunch. Most of us have been up 4-6 hours by now.

The emails she gets are probably coupon emails and junk mail and her job is to read and delete them 🥱

Why is she so desperate for stacey to notice her. Very bizarre.
I'm not too familiar with Stacey Solomon, but from what I can see, Amelia is trying so hard to emulate her, especially with the ridiculous eyelashes.

Her top lip looks awful. Is there some sort of upkeep you’re supposed to do to stop that happening? (Not trying to be bitchy genuinely curious 🤨)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.