Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh great. So 2021 is going to be the year Amelia pretends to be a vegan to up her engagement. When is she going to face facts, this influencer crap isn’t working for her?

Reactions: 5
Oh great. So 2021 is going to be the year Amelia pretends to be a vegan to up her engagement. When is she going to face facts, this influencer crap isn’t working for her?
Yeh so apparently veganuary is a thing!! in a month she’ll be an expert on the subject and will once again be preaching to us all

Yeh so apparently veganuary is a thing!! in a month she’ll be an expert on the subject and will once again be preaching to us all
Is there anything she won’t latch on to?!

Reactions: 2
You guys, if we’re struggling with lockdown news we can go to Amelia’s channel for some escapism! She’s given permission! We’re saved!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amelia’s flippant attitude to the lockdown to me just demonstrates how little it actually affects her normally life. No friends to see and go out with. For her it’s a golden ticket to be as a lazy as she always is.

I know everyone has different coping mechanisms but actually as a teacher with a partner whose business is at risk, and several nurses in the family watching her play the sims or offer a joke - it’s enraging. Want a joke? Look in the mirror.

Amelia’s flippant attitude to the lockdown to me just demonstrates how little it actually affects her normally life. No friends to see and go out with. For her it’s a golden ticket to be as a lazy as she always is.

I know everyone has different coping mechanisms but actually as a teacher with a partner whose business is at risk, and several nurses in the family watching her play the sims or offer a joke - it’s enraging. Want a joke? Look in the mirror.
Exactly this. This is just her regular day to day life.....just using lockdown as a continued excuse...

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I've followed Preppy Kitchen for a long time and the other day I noticed Amelia just recently started following him. A few days ago he posted his Chocolate Martini recipe in his IG stories (originally posted months ago on his website), then a few hours later Amelia posted the recipe to her feed without crediting him. Sure, it may not be the most original recipe but it really irritates me how she tries to pass off her recipes as her own creations. She even stole Preppy Kitchen's description:

From Preppy Kitchen's website:
20210105_065814.jpg

Amelia's post:
20210105_065930.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If you’re gonna steal at least spell dessert right! Ffs.
I've followed Preppy Kitchen for a long time and the other day I noticed Amelia just recently started following him. A few days ago he posted his Chocolate Martini recipe in his IG stories (originally posted months ago on his website), then a few hours later Amelia posted the recipe to her feed without crediting him. Sure, it may not be the most original recipe but it really irritates me how she tries to pass off her recipes as her own creations. She even stole Preppy Kitchen's description:

From Preppy Kitchen's website:
View attachment 372823

Amelia's post:
View attachment 372825
Yuck. Who wants to drink a desert? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
If she's going to repost other people's ideas she should definitely be crediting them, and putting her own spin on it. There is absolutely no shame in saying 'inspired by' for example, and it wouldn't have been that hard for her to put a twist on that recipe so it was a bit different?!

If you’re gonna steal at least spell dessert right! Ffs.
Wouldn't be surprised if that's a deliberate mistake to look like she didn't copy and paste. Oh and because she makes content out of spelling things incorrectly.

Exactly this. This is just her regular day to day life.....just using lockdown as a continued excuse...
Also I watched and it wasn't a normal vlog with a bit on the end, it was a 10 minute video with 2 mins of a walk and the rest about lockdown

Wouldn't be surprised if that's a deliberate mistake to look like she didn't copy and paste. Oh and because she makes content out of spelling things incorrectly.
Spelling mistake boost engagement, people love to correct spelling mistakes!!

Also I watched and it wasn't a normal vlog with a bit on the end, it was a 10 minute video with 2 mins of a walk and the rest about lockdown
And mentions she wants to pick up the vlogs again.....wow didn’t see that one coming...NOT.

Also, my godddd shutupppppp about ya fickin period!!!!!!!!! Jesus you’re a thirty something woman ffs not a teen whos blossoming good god

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’ve got lockdown insomnia because you do nothing all day long Amelia. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The funny thing is that she is lazy and she realises herself that she is lazy and does feel bad about it, but then tries to convince herself that that is just her "overachieving self" speaking and then convinces herself that it is all OK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.