Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she was dating/in a relationship with at least 4 people in the short gap between Joe and Chris. He was deff a rebound. He seems to be the only bloke she isn’t mad over... when has she ever said anything nice about him? Joe/the other Chris got constant compliments on the vlogs.. this Chris gets nothing nice said about him.

strange how she forgets the anniversary of her current boyfriend but she can remember the break up/ (trauma🙄)of her ex every year..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure she was dating/in a relationship with at least 4 people in the short gap between Joe and Chris. He was deff a rebound. He seems to be the only bloke she isn’t mad over... when has she ever said anything nice about him? Joe/the other Chris got constant compliments on the vlogs.. this Chris gets nothing nice said about him.

strange how she forgets the anniversary of her current boyfriend but she can remember the break up/ (trauma🙄)of her ex every year..
I watched an old vlog the other day with the one that had the golden retriever and she was all over him, totally different to how she is with little Chris. I’d go as far as to say she is nasty to little Chris, he can definitely do better

Reactions: 2
Chris gave her a card and made breakfast for their anniversary... and she got him nothing because she forgot. How nice. I don't know why he's with her.

Reactions: 5
Chris gave her a card and made breakfast for their anniversary... and she got him nothing because she forgot. How nice. I don't know why he's with her.
She doesn’t strike me as the type who forgets dates, being the perfectionist and overachiever as she constantly reminds us that she is

Didn’t she forget Valentine’s Day or something too!?!? Or didn’t bother getting him anything but he made an effort! I can’t quite remember

Last edited:
Hahahaha. Is anyone really surprised? Amelia has never had a thought about someone other than herself.

Reactions: 3
The dynamics between her and chris, are similar to what we saw between her and Lauren (obvs, with the difference of actually being in a relationship!). The little digs, laughing at them, all take take take. That sort of thing.

Reactions: 8
One day we are going to come to the end of this journey and Amelia will reveal through an Instagram post that this entire time her boyfriend was #ad #gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has gone a bit nuts, hasn't she? All the "I'm so quirky and fun" content, which I would get if that was her style, but it has never been her style. Also, I kind of sense a fakeness about it all. Like she is not doing it because she has finally found her true self or something like that, but just because it is kind of a last manic effort to get her business going.

Yeah I’m wondering if she’s trying to be likable. But it’s cringe. The post of her changing outfits, she looks so uncomfortable trying to be goofy. To me these posts are not coming across as authentic.

Or does she just over drama everything?!
Do you need to ask that 😅

Didn’t she go to a fortune teller / psychic who told her she’d met the one and of course because she’s miss ‘Mercury’s in retrograde and that’s why my engagements down’ - she got too hyped up over David then, who I don’t even think she was with long enough to make it on camera??

But yes good point earlier as Chris I would feel awful she’d forgotten an anniversary but continues to throwback Thursdays to her breakup with Joe

Screenshot_20201227-192619_Instagram.jpg

God, she is unreal. Acting like a hero because she has posted a few pics on insta?!! She is absolutely deluded.

Does she ever see her family? Does Chris? Do they have any friends? I haven’t followed her for very long and I have only seen her with another person once in about 2 years. I know it’s a pandemic and I know they asked us to really limit Xmas, but the fact they didn’t spend it with ANYONE else just screams to me that it’s typical for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.