Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Xameliax is the YouTube embodiment of Alan Partridge.... Hello quaranteam!!

Why is she always crying ffs. I've only recently been introduced to her channel but I'm yet to watch a vlog without an emotional breakdown on it.
yeh.....get used to that!! in Amelia land when she says ‘I’ve had loads of messages’....in real life she means she’s had 2. When she says she got ‘covered in blood’, in reality she had 2 small patches on her knees. When she says her scar is truly awful, in reality it’s the size of a finger nail. When she says her bf cheated on her throughout their entire relationship, he probs cheated on her for a month or 2. When she has a birthday party at the age of 30 something (who refers to it as a frikkin birthday party btw) and she says that all her friends came and it was incredible, in reality 3 friends came. Basically, you get the drift, but essentially yeh, the truth is always multiplied by about x50!

yeh.....get used to that!! in Amelia land when she says ‘I’ve had loads of messages’....in real life she means she’s had 2. When she says she got ‘covered in blood’, in reality she had 2 small patches on her knees. When she says her scar is truly awful, in reality it’s the size of a finger nail. When she says her bf cheated on her throughout their entire relationship, he probs cheated on her for a month or 2. When she has a birthday party at the age of 30 something (who refers to it as a frikkin birthday party btw) and she says that all her friends came and it was incredible, in reality 3 friends came. Basically, you get the drift, but essentially yeh, the truth is always multiplied by about x50!
tit, not blood, meant mud

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Everyone was staring at me?! Yes Amelia, because obviously you are the first person to ever wear a mask in a shop. :rolleyes:
I can guarantee no one was staring at her 😂 even if she was the only one, everyone is used to seeing people in masks by now, it’s normal. When I go shopping there’s usually only one or two people with them on and no one bats an eyelid.

Reactions: 5
Yeah guys, but she's also keeping it real, and real people wear period panties, moan, make typos, and just generally loiter on the job, so there.
There's a real person behind all the ad_gifted (except for the lips)!

Reactions: 2
Her ‘I know it’s an ad BUT...’ post is a rip off of the content Vix Meldrew is posting.

Reactions: 3
Her ‘I know it’s an ad BUT...’ post is a rip off of the content Vix Meldrew is posting.
She even admits it ! Well! Says... “I’ve had this post saved in my drafts for weeks but when I saw vixmeldrew content.. blah blah”

Reactions: 2
She even admits it ! Well! Says... “I’ve had this post saved in my drafts for weeks but when I saw vixmeldrew content.. blah blah”
She is jumping on a bandwagon to try be relevant. She reminds me of gretchen weiners trying to make "fetch" happen 😂😂

I've attached a screen shot of vixmeldrew post and Charlotte's reply which I thought was spot on. When influencers go full time their integrity has gone out the window as they have bills to pay and food on the table and they therefore take whatever is offered.

If we look at xameliax for example - she tries to push the sustainability agenda with her period pants but then has a paid promotion with hive meaning her plugs are always on burning energy. If she was that sustainable she would switch off at the wall when not in use.

She is just desperate to ride the back of anyone who is relevant. Desperate.

Also...says that girl influenced her to post it and let's continue the conversation but she hasnt even commented on her thread! Thought you're meant to support your peers and encourage collaboration...or take an interesting debate topic from her and try to replicate on your failing channel

Attachments

Last edited:
Also...says that girl influenced her to post it and let's continue the conversation but she hasnt even commented on her thread! Thought you're meant to support your peers and encourage collaboration...or take an interesting debate topic from her and try to replicate on your failing channel

Reactions: 1
Do you think she’s trolling us with this “overachiever” crap?? Because if it’s actually genuine then I’ve never known anyone to be so up their own arse as she is. I might be blind but I don’t see any overachieving?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s trolling us with this “overachiever” crap?? Because if it’s actually genuine then I’ve never known anyone to be so up their own arse as she is. I might be blind but I don’t see any overachieving?
I’ve wondered that myself! Or maybe if she says it enough it’ll happen, she’ll start to achieve then eventually overachieve? She couldn’t even win an award she paid to enter.

Do you think she’s trolling us with this “overachiever” crap??
When I read it, I thought, ok, she reads here, and now she's forced some lame joke so she can say that there are these bitter people online... vapid haters... trolls... can't even take a joke... beneath her. Sadly when she first called herself an overachiever in that blog, she wasn't kidding.

Reactions: 1
I think that it is possible that she actually believes that she is an overachiever.
I have a childhood friend who is very much like her and believes that she is working very hard, while she actually is not. She is constantly moaning about how much she has to do and how busy she is, how she is struggling with deadlines, how work piles up etc. but when you start to actually look at it closer, it is clear that she spends more time moaning, worrying and complaining than actually doing anything about it. She even lost a job because she never got her work done on time and even then she was mad at her boss, not at herself. Now she is probably about to lose another job for the same reason.
In my friend's case, I do believe that a lot of it has to do with her having anxiety, which means that she spends most of her time worrying about her job, not actually doing her job.
In Amelia's case, I don't know her well enough to make guesses about her mental health.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.