Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow vixmeldrew but she recently did a post about what people think instragammers do (take pic, post pic, caption) vs what they actually allegedly do (research the hashtag, plan the grid, make sure it aligns with their ethos and ethos of sponsors, hire photographer, travel to photo space etc etc the list goes on). Anyways, it really struck me - I think this is amelias problem. I don't think she's doing all that additional legwork about what's trending, what people want to see, what has reach etc. And this is the problem. She is bitter about a lack of results, but her content quite frankly isn't that good. And nor has she made an effort to make it that way. It's why she always comes off so amateur.

Reactions: 1
She’s setting herself up to get pregnant. So she can say oops.
Notice how different her body looks compared to March in her weirdly posed bikini after using slim fast pictures?!

Reactions: 2
Amelia is unlikely to get the opportunity to work with a brand that we've actually heard of 🙈:ROFLMAO:
Crying 😂😂😂
That is true though, with the exception of slim fast I can’t think of a brand I’ve heard of that she’s worked with!

She’s SO hyped that she’s actually getting some engagement on this topic. We’ll never hear the end of it all.

I’m torn because while I’m glad that there will be more people aware of re-useable menstrual products I worry that since this is clearly just a ‘cash grab’ situation for Amelia she could spread misinformation and actually turn others away instead. Period pants are NOT the most affordable option and she’s ignored cloth pads completely!

What is ridiculous is that she needs to post about it so many times. Surely once to say she’s trying it out and then a video review would be enough!

Reactions: 3
Her new “ad” is for a Hive Home plug which she’s using to boil her kettle from her armchair... doesn’t she have an iKettle that she can boil from her phone ? So what she’s showing us in her new ad is what she’s been doing for years ?

Reactions: 2
Her new “ad” is for a Hive Home plug which she’s using to boil her kettle from her armchair... doesn’t she have an iKettle that she can boil from her phone ? So what she’s showing us in her new ad is what she’s been doing for years ?
Hahahaa YES!!! I remember her getting this when she was with Joe 😂😂😂😂! So she's basically advertising a product she's had for 5 years......I'm glad she thinks SO carefully about what ads she accepts.

Well at least 3 years....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think joe probably paid for the original ikettle so she lost that in the split!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No she didn’t she’s definitely referenced it more recently. I think it was #giftes

She hasnt even had a period yet, why is she buying every product available.
Most people watching Amelia are probably women around her own age. We know by now what sanitary products we like to use.

Reactions: 4
She hasnt even had a period yet, why is she buying every product available.
Most people watching Amelia are probably women around her own age. We know by now what sanitary products we like to use.
I thought the same thing. I actually messaged her to say the most sustainable way isnt those pants at all but the cup and cloth pads but I was met with a condescending tone.

She also says the cup is so comfortable but then confirmed shes not had a period. How does she know its comfortable from one time trying it out? Come back after using it for a month or 2.

I just have no idea how someone can talk about so much when shes not even had a period yet. It's like me talking about my Ferrari I'm yet to buy 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Xameliax is the YouTube embodiment of Alan Partridge.... Hello quaranteam!!

Why is she always crying ffs. I've only recently been introduced to her channel but I'm yet to watch a vlog without an emotional breakdown on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.