Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this- she asked for vacuums under £200 and then spends BIG money on a Dyson?! £5er on the fact that she did that so Dyson see her and sent her a hairdryer 😂

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. I wish to god she would wipe her dog’s eyes. Please Amelia if you’re reading this just take a soft sponge and wet it lightly with warm water and wipe his eyes.

Also please regularly clean his ears which if you don’t bother to wipe his eyes I’m guessing you don’t do that either. Poor thing

Reactions: 1
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. I wish to god she would wipe her dog’s eyes. Please Amelia if you’re reading this just take a soft sponge and wet it lightly with warm water and wipe his eyes.

Also please regularly clean his ears which if you don’t bother to wipe his eyes I’m guessing you don’t do that either. Poor thing
I have a dog and this really, really irks me! JUST DO IT!

Attachments

I've just watched Amelia's food haul. One of the comments suggested Aldi, she replied saying she will occasionally shop there but at the moment the queues are round the block there. I live the same town as Amelia, the Aldi closest to her is actually the easiest place to shop. There is rarely a queue let alone round the block.
Contrary to what she says, Tesco is the busiest of them all. There is always a bloody queue, even at 9PM at night.
She should just admit she wouldn't shop at Aldi because she is a bit of a snob.

Reactions: 8

I thought I was petty thinking this... Everytime
I see that dog it has eye snot running down his face, why the D U C K would you not wipe that off? We have 4 cats and the tiniest little thing by one of their eyes, and I’ll hold the cat and wipe the eye with wet tissue, I can’t abide looking at gumpf in animals eyes.
Total bug bear.. Someone - another blogger but not really anymore - still follow her, just got a back lab. The first thing I noticed was his eye funk omg sooo gross, clean it please!
F35B346C-61E8-4777-A302-EB03CF705BF9.jpeg

I thought I was petty thinking this... Everytime
I see that dog it has eye snot running down his face, why the D U C K would you not wipe that off? We have 4 cats and the tiniest little thing by one of their eyes, and I’ll hold the cat and wipe the eye with wet tissue, I can’t abide looking at gumpf in animals eyes.
Total bug bear.. Someone - another blogger but not really anymore - still follow her, just got a back lab. The first thing I noticed was his eye funk omg sooo gross, clean it please!
View attachment 132611
Poor puppy :( a lot of eye gunk can be a sign of ill health too. Why can’t people do the simplest things for their pets? Then again should we really be surprised with Amelia since she can’t even be arsed to walk him most of the time

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200518-132344_Instagram.jpg
Is she kidding?? Shes giving off about people moaning? "Hello kettle? This is Amelia!". Is she that oblivious? All she does is moan! She is literally moaning about moaning.

• Haha
Poor puppy :( a lot of eye gunk can be a sign of ill health too. Why can’t people do the simplest things for their pets? Then again should we really be surprised with Amelia since she can’t even be arsed to walk him most of the time
Takes seconds to wipe! Is it just me but does he look underweight? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She loves Instagram because in essence the content is fake. Twitter is a place where people get real and opinionated. Amelia only likes people that share her same opinion and don’t get real. She likes to control the narrative. It bothers or irks her when someone differs or shares a thought or opinion that she didn’t control. She likes her sheep because well they’re sheep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.