Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They think they’re ground breaking and unique for talking about periods 😂 they’re 30+ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They think they’re ground breaking and unique for talking about periods 😂 they’re 30+ 😂😂😂
This.

Maybe it’s just me and the people I know but there is no way I can bleed profusely out of my vagina and not complain about it. And no one bats an eyelid. It’s not groundbreaking, you just don’t know the right people!

I sniff an undeclared gifted/ad

Reactions: 7
These influencers would be right at home in my husbands country. Over there it’s a tradition to have a big party and cake when a girl gets her period for the first time.... Last thing I’d bloody want 😳😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t actually think the whole coming off the pill / period journey is a bad idea necessarily, I just don’t like the real time updates. I don’t want to know what period knickers you’ve got on right this second, thanks! A video review of all the different products a few months down the line would have been fine and much more useful for viewers. But because she’s so out of ideas and uncreative she’s milking it for all it’s worth before she even knows anything about it!

Reactions: 6
I don’t actually think the whole coming off the pill / period journey is a bad idea necessarily, I just don’t like the real time updates. I don’t want to know what period knickers you’ve got on right this second, thanks! A video review of all the different products a few months down the line would have been fine and much more useful for viewers. But because she’s so out of ideas and uncreative she’s milking it for all it’s worth before she even knows anything about it!
Yes I think testing anything like this needs sufficient time! When I came off my pill I had 6 months of random periods, sometimes regular, sometimes very light or even just some spotting especially when I first came off - and as I understand that’s quite normal. Should Amelia really be giving the thumbs up to products 5 days after a period that was likely irregular and lighter than normal.
I think it’s really irresponsible and one of the reasons I liked her back in the day is she always came across honest. Now she just comes across as a massive sellout with no consideration for followers’ wellbeing.

And yes Amelia, of course you’re eating Gousto for a nearly a whole year, you’re exploiting your fans into feeding you for free.

That's so true. It's a bit much all at once, and waaay too early. I think it's that she has no concept at this point what her platform is about. So one day it's knitting for the elderly, then it's Japan, then it's nails, then boobs, mental health, SlimFast, gaming, and now her period. There's nothing remotely cohesive about how she presents herself.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I can’t believe she’s posting about lube and condoms so much

She says ‘we shouldn’t be afraid of talking about it’ well yes in a sense I agree, always good to talk about it with our GP, our sexual partner, or even close friends but not to the whole bloody internet where everyone can see it!!!!!! What does Chris think of this? Has she even bothered to ask his feelings on this topic of oversharing?

Reactions: 2
A friend (who used to be a patron of Amelia's but quit in frustration when her Patreon content was partly blocked to the patrons who pledged a certain amount but not enough in Amelia's eyes), just alerted me to this: when you go to her Patreon page, this is what it says:

"My Patreon account is currently taking a little break! I may bring it back in the future and open up for new pledges. But for now, thank you for taking an interest in supporting my content!"

Does anyone have a clue what this means? That she has no more patrons because they all quit? That she has her old ones and isn't accepting new ones? I'd like to think it's because she realizes she has virtually no content these days and shouldn't take people's money, but I doubt that's it. Something must have gone wrong, or maybe she didn't/couldn't meet some Patreon requirement?

Also: ugh, yes, she's really oversharing, always with the narrative that she's lifting the shame of it all. She cannot fathom, apparently, that shame is only one of the many possible reasons to put or not to put something on the internet. But I do cringe at a 30+ woman who paints herself as a sexual liberator because she overshares with strangers like a drunk undergrad at a hall party.

Reactions: 1
She’s talking about bleeping lube????? Omg she is the most contradicting person I think I’ve ever come across!!! can’t imagine her being any good in that dept anyway tbh, comes across too much of a prude

Won’t discuss her cosmetic procedures as it’s intrusive but will discuss the lube she uses and her choice of condoms.
Wow, my fella would be crawling in his grave!!!! I find it really quite disrespectful tbh. Not in a shameful kinda way, I just find her allllll over the place really! She has no identity whatsoever

What is she even going for with this random oversharing about periods, condoms and lube?! It’s so out of the blue from her, and surprise surprise she’s mega condescending with it as well. On her story about the condoms she said “and yes they’re still as safe as others”. Of course they bleeping are you idiot. Just because they’re organic and vegan doesn’t mean they bypass all the stringent testing condoms have to go through. Anyone with half a bleeping brain cell can work that out.

Also she seems to think she’s the ONLY woman to ever have come off hormonal birth control?! She’s 31 (32?), plenty of women her age have come off the pill by that age to give their body a rest (or you know, to have a baby). But she doesn’t acknowledge that she knows others will have already gone through this “journey”, instead she’s immediately a bleeping period guru who is being soooo kind imparting all her wisdom on us. She hasn’t once asked for any tips / stories from her followers, because in her head she is the only woman ever to have come off the pill!!

Tbh I don’t mind period / sex content and I do think we’ve got a long way to go as a society to normalise periods and female sexuality BUT like with everything Amelia does, she just misses the mark and it becomes a massive cringe fest. There are so many more influencers talking about the same thing in a much more natural and empowering way.

And finally she has been sharing some DM’s over the last few days which, to me, further proves the point that she doesn’t get “vile messages” sent directly to her, otherwise she would share those too.

Rant over 😂

Reactions: 9
I don't mind the content but it's excessive. I don't need to know what lube she uses.

Everything with Amelia is a fad and done to excess before she moves on to the next thing.

Our Amelia has got major identity issues. She can never settle on what type of ‘influencer’ she is and she very obviously bounces from thing to thing. She was luxury lifestyle, she was body confidence, she was a weekly vlogger, she was slim fast, now she’s periods and sex. None of it sticks though, it all feels very fake and forced. Just not the career for her.

Reactions: 4
She’s talking about bleeping lube????? Omg she is the most contradicting person I think I’ve ever come across!!! can’t imagine her being any good in that dept anyway tbh, comes across too much of a prude
I agree. I wasn't going to write it here as I think she will see then slyly comment on a post or video - but it would be interesting to see how long the box of 10 last her.

I bet we get a close up of her face and she says "and yes, we have repurchased these -hashtag not sponsored" then does that weird sucking of saliva noise she does a lot.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I couldn't give a duck if she's using a cup a tampon a pad or shoving a minky up there. You do you. Shes not normalising a taboo subject as she isnt asking for advice or hearing from others. She is yet again dictating her view to the audience as if she's an expert gynecologist. Its quite sad really.

Guarantee if the sims content had rocketed like she hoped we couldn't even know shes menstruating!

Also, her latest post to try get compliments and passing it off at spreading love...she doesn't even reply with a compliment, just a question. She is so vain.

Attachments

Our Amelia has got major identity issues. She can never settle on what type of ‘influencer’ she is and she very obviously bounces from thing to thing. She was luxury lifestyle, she was body confidence, she was a weekly vlogger, she was slim fast, now she’s periods and sex. None of it sticks though, it all feels very fake and forced. Just not the career for her.
This is SO true! She always sneakily edits her Instagram bio for whatever latest fad she's into at the moment. It used to be mid sized youtuber and now she's cleared that, and I bet it will be something period/ sex related. She's too cringe and it's obvious she's riding whatever pays her most.

Attachments

Weirdly another influencer I follow has just done a post on period pants ... wondering if those companies are just doing a big ad drive right now reaching out to everyone yet Amelia seems to think she’s the special chosen one.

can we amend luxury lifestyle to ‘luxury lifestyle’ 😂😂😂 a girl who shops at primark, begs for her patreons to buy coffee and rents a small flat ain’t luxury. Sorry not being a snob but, yano, she never shudda tried to claim the luxury badge

Judging by her hashtags on her latest Instagram (the pretentious one about being a good human?) she’s milking being over 30 too. I think if she focused on one niche, she would be fine and tolerable.. But when she’s trying to be everything and being queen of them all? She’s not doing herself any favours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.