Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like an old school teacher isn’t she! Always knows best! Hasn’t given a single thought to people who’ve given birth and may not be able to use a cup comfortably if at all
This is the best description of Amelia ever 😂 totally hit the nail on the head!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s taking another social media break again today... I only hope the team at bloom from the darkness get as many holidays as the employees at xameliax

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree. I never had any issues with tampons before my pill. When I came off it I opted for a cup (yes to be sustainable and no not to harp on about it amelia lol) and I just struggled. I've never seen anyone say its a breeze unless they've used it for a good few months!!

I still struggle now some months so for her to be so condensending validates she's not using it and this is all to stay current.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely hilarious that after moaning for what feels like YEARS about lack of work etc now she’s got a bit of engagement with these period posts she’s taking a day off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she just can't detach an issue from her experience with it. That's a problem with her whatever she's feeling, she always generalizes what she saw, felt etc. In this case, because she's had an easy time with the cup the one and a half times she inserted it, she swiftly concludes it's easy for everyone. So stop moaning and be sustainable, team! If ever she has a child we'll hear all about her birth, and she'll lecture us to no end how birth is, because well, if you've done it once you obviously know how it is. For everyone. Always.

Absolutely hilarious that after moaning for what feels like YEARS about lack of work etc now she’s got a bit of engagement with these period posts she’s taking a day off 😂
Don't tell me you wouldn't need time off after days of such buzzing period excitement. Never has the woman bled so productively! Under normal circumstances, she'd now bugger off to an all-expenses-paid day spa and booze her head off between massages. Sadly, for now it's just Gousto between dog walks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she just can't detach an issue from her experience with it. That's a problem with her whatever she's feeling, she always generalizes what she saw, felt etc. In this case, because she's had an easy time with the cup the one and a half times she inserted it, she swiftly concludes it's easy for everyone. So stop moaning and be sustainable, team! If ever she has a child we'll hear all about her birth, and she'll lecture us to no end how birth is, because well, if you've done it once you obviously know how it is. For everyone. Always.

Don't tell me you wouldn't need time off after days of such buzzing period excitement. Never has the woman bled so productively! Under normal circumstances, she'd now bugger off to an all-expenses-paid day spa and booze her head off between massages. Sadly, for now it's just Gousto between dog walks.
Ahhh the next thread needs to be something about being a 'menstrual cup half full kinda gal'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow a burn video, what exciting content. She’s a burn expert now as well!
I think it’s really irresponsible as a non medical practitioner for her to be making a video about how to heal a serious burn without medical attention.
My sister had a serious burn and she went to A&E and she had to go back to a burns clinic etc. She didn’t need any major treatment but she needed follow up and check up to make sure there wasn’t any lasting damage etc

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep posting pictures of herself doing a massively over exaggerated smile? It’s bleeping terrifying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘#gamergirl’

Oh do duck off Amelia. Stop trying to grasp at every niche you can, admit you’ve washed up in the blogging world and get a real job instead of festering online and wallowing in your comparison syndrome.

Reactions: 7
‘#gamergirl’

Oh do duck off Amelia. Stop trying to grasp at every niche you can, admit you’ve washed up in the blogging world and get a real job instead of festering online and wallowing in your comparison syndrome.
What?? She’s an overachiever! If she got a real job who would see all the overachieving she does!

Does she not realise that the reason her skin is so shite is because she never ever settles on a skin routine to allow her skin time adjust!? She’s constantly piling on different products. Like surely she’s intelligent enough to realise!?

In her vlog she also mentioned that she has taken on a new skincare routine because now she has time.
As if she was too busy before lockdown...

• Haha
So..I am about as far from a prude as you can get but..something just doesn’t sit right with me, influencers scraping the barrel with period and birth control chat...this is another person I came across doing the thing being all oPeN and HoNeSt about periods 🤮🤮 just stop

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.