Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely bleeping shameless and desperate for content

Reactions: 8
She’s acting like an expert already and I have serious concerns she’ll spread misinformation. There are already a few YouTube channels dedicated to menstrual cups and cloth pads such as precious stars pads. She has been using them for years and has tried all different brands, does comparisons, etc. Plus she’s not an insufferable arse like xax!

Reactions: 3
I agree. How can someone make a video of their experiences off the pill when it's been 30 days. How can you say how you got on with the cup when you've used it for 5 days.

Also why is she saying she used pants at night and didnt leak when the cup can be worn for 12 hours why not just sleep in it like everyone else... shes just a walking contradiction

Reactions: 4
Have I missed something? Has she even used the cup yet? She came on yesterday, and has been wearing period pants?

• Haha
The way her mood seems to have changed so drastically now she that has something to focus on is quite alarming.

Have I missed something? Has she even used the cup yet? She came on yesterday, and has been wearing period pants?
I was thinking exactly this. She’s behaving like she invented the cup doing FAQ’s this soon? How can she give an honest assessment of it one day of use, while using other products unless she is lying.

Saying that she’s also lying to some folllowers saying ‘I came off the pill 4 weeks ago and I’ve never felt better and happier’ but it’s only really last week that her mood is seemingly up. I think it links to the peak of attention she’s getting on the back of this successful “campaign” .... but it is so dangerous to have your mood depend on your engagement. People will soon tire of this fad and she’ll dip again.

It also annoys me that she's clearly editing her photos to make her waist look teeny tiny.....

And making her boobs look even bigger
Ahhhhh, is this why she’s switched from being curvy....didn’t realise she had lost a tit load of weight?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It also annoys me that she's clearly editing her photos to make her waist look teeny tiny.....

And making her boobs look even bigger
100% agree with you. She looks larger in her period pants pic and her weird tea drinking thigh showing Hive Home post.

Reactions: 1
I saw the other day she was saying how easy the cups are to insert and i thought hmmm, for many women it's hard to insert tampons and cups up there. She's trying so hard to come off as both a novice but also a guru...going on a journey but also imparting wisdom....it seems contradictory. Took me absolutely ages to manage to use tampons properly so I can imagine lots of younger girls seeing her stories might feel like tit when she says 'if babies come out of there you can put a cup in'.

I can't screenshot the story now as it has gone but it did make me feel crappy because I can't use a cup comfortably. Vapid, vapid woman.

Reactions: 7
So because babies can come out of a vagina, that means it should be simple to insert a little fiddly plastic cup comfortably using your fingers. She’s so utterly stupid.

So because babies can come out of a vagina, that means it should be simple to insert a little fiddly plastic cup comfortably using your fingers. She’s so utterly stupid.
Yes this really rubbed me the wrong way! I have given birth and since given birth wearing tampons is so uncomfortable, I wouldn’t dare try using a cup! 🤢

It’s not gonna dialate 10cms so you can get a bloody cup up there love! People struggle and that’s ok, don’t patronise them. Again, I feel like I’m being told off!

Reactions: 7
She’s like an old school teacher isn’t she! Always knows best! Hasn’t given a single thought to people who’ve given birth and may not be able to use a cup comfortably if at all

It's a marvel to me how a) she has turned a perfectl normal vlogger channel into an ad campaign for menstrual products and food boxes, mixed with chatter about boobs and pictures of her dog, and b) manages to be judgy and patronizing even about that stuff.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.