Xameliax #5 self proclaimed overachiever, does she think that anyone really believes her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHO is excited for some random woman on the internet’s “period journey??” Absolutely bleeping nobody, that’s who.
Well I just looked up menstrual cups and salt as a brand on YouTube and funnily enough these vids rack up 20k minimum views. She isnt doing it to be sustainable and she isnt doing it for hormone regulation she wants views.

If it was hormones she would have gone on about it in vlogs that's for sure.

She tried with the big boobs vids and again with curvy until she had backlash as shes a size 12 so now shes going for the sustainable cup videos to get the views. It's sad actually

I wasn't aware periods were a journey.
Can I also point out she said she started overnight on white bedding but later on a pic of said bedding (not made) . If "aunt flo" 🤢 made her appearance on your bed would you not wash it?

Reactions: 4
God she’s so transparent isn’t she? And not in the good way — she’s just so easy to see through when she’s leaping on a new trend to try clutch at being relevant. Amelia likes touting herself as a blogger/influencer, can’t imagine she would have the pride to go back to being a 9-5 worker.

Reactions: 4
Fuckin period journey??????.......you’re 30 odd years of age....not 12!!! Actually dumbfounded.
give it 6 months and she will be pregnant OR at the least, she will have the opportunity to preach to people that they should respect her feelings and not ask questions as she won’t be talking about it, or to respect her privacy! She’s so contradictive in her beliefs. funny....she will put a massive post online and video about her cheating bf, but then doesn’t want to talk about it, then she has wank lip fillers, but doesn’t want to talk about it yet her Depression, her tits, her fanny, water infections and the use of organic condoms andChrist knows what...yep she will talk about that all day long providing it’s a frikkin trend and gets her views

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In a way it's her thing. She interpreted self-care as sheet masks and tons of cosmetics and bath salts and candles, but left out caring of her future and giving her life structure and meaning. She touted body positivity by ordering a monthly booze subscription, taking SlimFast and making videos about fast fashion to clad big boobs in, but left out healthy ways of enjoying your body and its sensuality. Now she's going to shallowly celebrate womanhood by oversharing on periods, instead of really trying to get into anything interesting. Plus, the period and hormone talk will be the best way to explain her moods. Let's perpetuate tired stories about the female body being so ruled by her hormones that she's this today and that tomorrow and can't be taken seriously, only Amelia will tell us it's tooootally normal and "we" are not alone. As if we'd identify with that.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she's not really off the pill and having periods? She could just be lying and saying she is to shill all of these menstrual products and condoms. Covid19 has put financial strain on all these "influencers", I wouldn't be surprised if she's scraping the bottom of the barrel for these products.

Over sharing again with her blood stained bed sheets. Gross.
Probably just trying to get some gifted sheets. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Why is a 30 odd year old woman calling her period “Aunt Flo”?? my god she acts older than someone’s grandma! The cringe is killing me! I’ve never known anyone to make such a big deal about coming off the pill. You can guarantee she’ll make up and exacerbate the side effects for attention

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think she's not really off the pill and having periods? She could just be lying and saying she is to shill all of these menstrual products and condoms. Covid19 has put financial strain on all these "influencers", I wouldn't be surprised if she's scraping the bottom of the barrel for these products.

^ 100% agree

The thing I'm wondering about is that, if I remember correctly, she has mentioned "her time of the month" in her past posts to, but now she is saying that she has not had a period for 10 years?!

However, I do think that coming off hormones could be a really good thing for her as when I was on the pill it did affect my mental health a lot. So maybe she will become happier which in turn could make her more pleasant. I know that it might be a fools hope, but still...

Reactions: 1
I can’t even put into words how bleeping weird she is being about coming off the pill. Yes it’s mildly interesting for women who are in the same position to her but ffs she is already milking it for all it’s worth and it’s only been a week or whatever. SO many other influencers have documented their coming off hormonal birth control and it’s literally a blog post or video a few months after the fact. I don’t need real time updates of her period? I came off the pill last September after 13 years and I worried for ages about how it would affect me. Literally all that’s happened is that I now get a few more spots 😂 so yeah there might not even be anything to “document”.

I just find the way she comes across on insta sooo cringe. I feel like some of the stuff she’s said wouldn’t come across so bad on a video but her insta game is wank.

I can’t even put into words how bleeping weird she is being about coming off the pill. Yes it’s mildly interesting for women who are in the same position to her but ffs she is already milking it for all it’s worth and it’s only been a week or whatever. SO many other influencers have documented their coming off hormonal birth control and it’s literally a blog post or video a few months after the fact. I don’t need real time updates of her period? I came off the pill last September after 13 years and I worried for ages about how it would affect me. Literally all that’s happened is that I now get a few more spots 😂 so yeah there might not even be anything to “document”.
This 👍👍 so I came off my pill this year after 10 years of no periods and guess what...I discussed it with my boyfriend so we were still careful and I bought the period products I wanted to use. I now bleed. Big deal.

I dont think I caused as much of a fuss as amelia when I was 11 and started. I just walked into my mums bedroom and said "I need a pad" and she said "ok. They're in the draw." 😂😂

amelia sensationalises absolutely everything!

Oh, look what I found:

And this:

The internet is full of ladies chatting about fashion for curvy ladies with bigger busts and about menstrual cups etc. And yet, we needed Amelia's oh-so-individual take on it to be open about it and take the shame out of a perfectly normal process... What shame? I can't decide if she's 12 or 90 inside.

And in good news, her "vagina is very happy" 🤢. As I am sure is her bank account.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why is she doing an faq on menstrual cups? She’s not even used it yet!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.