Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Merumaya spot treatment is your ‘all time fave and really does work’ then duck off out and BUY some more then you basic begging witch.. why ask for recommendations when you already have a fave brand that works 🤷🏻‍♀️
68AF6604-8DC3-4F2A-8CEA-1D69C6FA2041.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently she’s been ‘surrounded’ by a ‘few’ of her friends who have babies in the NICU. Sounds fake but okay.
If this were true, she 100% would have been using them as an opportunity to collect sympathy for herself.

Reactions: 2
Apparently she’s been ‘surrounded’ by a ‘few’ of her friends who have babies in the NICU. Sounds fake but okay.
If this were true, she 100% would have been using them as an opportunity to collect sympathy for herself.
Never seen her with a baby, ever. Not one single photo. Not sure she’s ever even been in the same room as one

Reactions: 6
A few? So she has three plus friends that each have a baby in the NICU. For me, that's not passing the sniff test.

• Haha
Take your own advice Amelia. Stop being so threatened by us all doing so well at calling out your behaviour... work on getting a real job and real money will follow!

Lol it’s embarrassing that she’s still clinging onto the luxury lifestyle image that she started out with years ago. She lives in a one bedroom flat where she sits in the sofa with her dog eating carbonara that her boyfriend made. What’s luxury about this please? Amelia Liana is luxury lifestyle. This is an imposter Amelia.

Reactions: 7
A luxury lifestyle blog promoting quite cheap cosmetics, slimfast, self-made nail art, budgeting tips, teeth whitening kits, primark and bras for big boobs. She has got to be joking.
The only thing that can be considered a luxury are her trips, but there have not been that many of those recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Went begging again. She had mentioned that her and chris wanted to learn to scuba dive. So she messaged her "friend" who happens to own some amazing scuba diving company, you know, just to ask how you go about getting qualified and AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT, this company is lacking online "content" and, in return for videos and insta posts, are going to "sponsor' them.
She just has all the luck guys. Remember when she was going to Japan and was about to book all these amazing experiences and, the people of Japan knew she was coming and gifted them to her! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh the vlog mentioning how she was fully booked on Christmas Eve. Not difficult when you have 5 appointments!
Oh and the exciting news is her and Chris are learning how to scuba dive. I’m pretty sure she has already told us on a vlog? Not exciting what so ever... just another reason to put a click bait title.

Went begging again. She had mentioned that her and chris wanted to learn to scuba dive. So she messaged her "friend" who happens to own some amazing scuba diving company, you know, just to ask how you go about getting qualified and AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT, this company is lacking online "content" and, in return for videos and insta posts, are going to "sponsor' them.
She just has all the luck guys. Remember when she was going to Japan and was about to book all these amazing experiences and, the people of Japan knew she was coming and gifted them to her! 🙄
I just don't understand who would want to sponsor her to do this?!? She has such a low following and is such a cup half EMPTY kinda gal.

I believe one of her friends who she met on a press trip runs an organisation called Girls That Scuba.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.