Xameliax #4 respect my boundaries for my protection, let me tell you bout my water infection!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly adjusted to make it fit (and to make it a bit more PC for google)
Thanks to @Chocolatelover333 for the suggestion.

continue here, that includes you Amelia 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think The porridge is part of slim fast as the 321 plan is when you have 3 slim fast snacks a day, 2 meal replacement snacks and 1 meal a day. I think porridge is one of their snacks. So it could be that. Also the Gousto main meal each day would be her 1 balanced meal.

Reactions: 2
I think The porridge is part of slim fast as the 321 plan is when you have 3 slim fast snacks a day, 2 meal replacement snacks and 1 meal a day. I think porridge is one of their snacks. So it could be that. Also the Gousto main meal each day would be her 1 balanced meal.
Ohh that would make sense ! Surely she needs to say that in her post... actually educate those who are interested in slim fast along the way, rather than bank it for a video in 2021.

I’m certain if someone posted a video taking the piss of Amelia and how she looked at the gym there’d be a post, story and a live dedicated to being ‘gym shamed’ yet she has no problem picking fun of Chris.

I’m certain if someone posted a video taking the piss of Amelia and how she looked at the gym there’d be a post, story and a live dedicated to being ‘gym shamed’ yet she has no problem picking fun of Chris.
Ugh she’s vile! He didn’t even know she was doing it.

Reactions: 1
Was so tempted to ask how Slim Fast was going today in the live but I was too worried about being blocked and missing out on the car crash!

I'd love someone to comment that... shame it's on a story

Wonder how much she’s donated to the Australia fire relief funds

Why does she feel the need to tell us everytime she has a pimple? Is she in high school?

Her brain works so fast. She's just such an over achiever :cry: Poor Amelia.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If only I didn’t care so much. It’s such a burden. Waaaaaah. But guys, I am cold. And my hair is a bit long.

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow what a collection of bloody miserable posts this morning.

Why is she picking off her eyelash extensions again?! No doubt she will be moaning her lashes are bad now.

Amelia, the world is currently anxious about Australia and Trump. We just don’t sad fish about it. 🎣. To be honest most of us have a lot more going on than a sporadic amount of nail appointments and often a 9-5 JOB. You know, j-o-b. Not dossing around on social media pretending. 🙄

Wow what a collection of bloody miserable posts this morning.

Why is she picking off her eyelash extensions again?! No doubt she will be moaning her lashes are bad now.
I’m sure if she found out someone had picked one of her manicures off, they’d be the worst customer EVER.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.