xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes also put a selfie up of a nice bowl of porridge... slim fast not actually happening then amelia? Its shake for breakfast, shake for lunch then a meal for tea.... I know this as I've done it and PUT THE WEIGHT BACK ON. So I will "diet shame" you as you're falsely advertising a diet you're not even following

Shes also put a selfie up of a nice bowl of porridge... slim fast not actually happening then amelia? Its shake for breakfast, shake for lunch then a meal for tea.... I know this as I've done it and PUT THE WEIGHT BACK ON. So I will "diet shame" you as you're falsely advertising a diet you're not even following

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously not ‘testing out’ slim fast then with the porridge for breakfast she’s so full of tit. One min her followers see a Slimfast AD then next day a bowl of porridge for breakfast? Everyone knows it’s two shakes & meal for tea or some rubbish like that. So she isn’t testing it for an ‘honest opinion’ either as stated, no wonder people are unfollowing her. Even if she’s not yet actually started then just don’t post about it until you have 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s like a person who lies all the time then forgets their own bullshit 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.