xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day I received an unsolicited email from a company called The Insiders offering a free 12-pack of San Pellegrino fizzy drinks in exchange for completing various tasks like talking to friends about the brand and mentioning it in social media. I went to their website and there were lots of similar offers.

This got me wondering if these sites are where Amelia picks up the majority of her freebies? She likes to suggest these companies just send her things out of the blue after seeing her videos but could the truth be that she spends all day applying for free stuff from consumer research sites and then pretending to her followers they've been posted to her out of the blue?

View attachment 47616
Yep, that's definitely what she's up to👍. She definitely didn't have all these bloody freebies a while ago. She's inundated with stuff now, and she's pretending she's one of the chosen few that gets things sent to her🙄

Just catching up on her giving something back vlog and she just comes across as a nightmare to be around. Chris buying her wine because she’s had a bad afternoon.. I can’t imagine she’s ever returning the favour and asking how his day is. Like the old days when other Chris had to put up with her moods and in return he got to come home after a days work and start making her dinner and going to the shops for her. Its really no wonder her friends and boyfriends get fed up of her in the end. She doesn’t practice what she preaches🙄

What's the bet that this is a moan to the haters about her dress?
I think it’s to show her new brown... sorry, bronze hair

Also watching the new vlog.. I find it weird that she doesn’t have £40 to spend on a new dress. Considering she shares rent/bills, doesn’t commute, doesn’t party and has no children or other large things to pay for, I find it quite odd that she can say doesn’t have some disposable income for an event she’s know about for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Also watching the new vlog.. I find it weird that she doesn’t have £40 to spend on a new dress. Considering she shares rent/bills, doesn’t commute, doesn’t party and has no children or other large things to pay for, I find it quite odd that she can say doesn’t have some disposable income for an event she’s know about for a while.
[/QUOTE]
Especially when she gets so much us normal people how to pay for for free! Toiletries, perfumes, scented candles, make up, gymwear, clothes, HOLIDAYS

Reactions: 1
For someone who was stepping away from vlogging, she isnt half churning them out now! They're clearly all she has!

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she keeps calling them her daily vlogs when they're obviously just weekly vlogs?!? Completely right, if all she has to do all day is hunt for freebies, no wonder she needs the money. Someone needs to decide a new name and make a new thread!!!

Every time she sucks air through her teeth or sniffs I want to scream.
They have a cleaner, she does sweet fa all day and then Chris makes HER dinner. Also referring to Chris as Toby’s dad. Cringe.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.