xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha that’s just too funny, she’s going to shoot herself in the foot out of spite, can’t wait!

“And B) my sprained ankle is killing me”

🙄 This girl is a hypochondriac. Her UTI’s have to be the absolute worst anyone has ever had before, she goes to the hospital all the time, I was watching an old vlog the other day where she went to the hospital for something really crazy like a cream you can definitely get at a pharmacy.

Reactions: 2
I love having a nosy on these types of awards.. they have categories for literally everything so that every one who enters can go to the dinner.

Reactions: 2
She is such an infant 🤣 ‘you’ve cheered me up after those HORRID MESSAGES’. Why does she need to be constantly wrapped in cotton wool?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually think the flats are because Chris is smaller than her and she doesn’t want to tower over him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't mean this as a criticism, more just an observation but at this point surely it is barely paying her bills? She doesn't have a niche, seems to have lost her creativity, and has alienated her viewers by doing too many irrelevant ads and telling them off all the time. I feel like she has so little disposable income she can't invest in creating a video that isn't an ad? I just can't imagine that being a nice way to work so I wouldn't blame her if she was fed up.
THIS. Her views are so low! Chris must definitely be helping her pay the bills!

Reactions: 1
The other day I received an unsolicited email from a company called The Insiders offering a free 12-pack of San Pellegrino fizzy drinks in exchange for completing various tasks like talking to friends about the brand and mentioning it in social media. I went to their website and there were lots of similar offers.

This got me wondering if these sites are where Amelia picks up the majority of her freebies? She likes to suggest these companies just send her things out of the blue after seeing her videos but could the truth be that she spends all day applying for free stuff from consumer research sites and then pretending to her followers they've been posted to her out of the blue?

san pellegrino.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well, if he is then they've paid even more for the evening as they've had to pay for his place also I would assume. Then there is the cost of travelling to London and a hotel room for the night. Where has all that cash come from?

This is why it annoys me that she pleads poverty. She has money for things that don't matter and aren't necessities yet rants and raves about how she can't afford stuff all the time. Which is it Amelia?

why does she keep saying she’s been nominated on all of her posts? She’s paid for it for god sake :ROFLMAO: or maybe she was nominated by bloom:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The other day I received an unsolicited email from a company called The Insiders offering a free 12-pack of San Pellegrino fizzy drinks in exchange for completing various tasks like talking to friends about the brand and mentioning it in social media. I went to their website and there were lots of similar offers.

This got me wondering if these sites are where Amelia picks up the majority of her freebies? She likes to suggest these companies just send her things out of the blue after seeing her videos but could the truth be that she spends all day applying for free stuff from consumer research sites and then pretending to her followers they've been posted to her out of the blue?

View attachment 47616
I think you might be onto something here.

OMG THIS MUST BE WHAT SHE DOES ALL DAY!!!! I thought it seemed kinda odd that companies just continued to send her free stuff...this literally must be why and would explain what she spends her days doing

OMG THIS MUST BE WHAT SHE DOES ALL DAY!!!! I thought it seemed kinda odd that companies just continued to send her free stuff...this literally must be why and would explain what she spends her days doing
HOW DARE YOU! She's a "businesswoman", don't you know. 😂🤣😆 Nominated, too!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The mystery of how is it possible that she allegedly works all day, but produces so little actual content is solved then.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.