xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks about raiding her wardrobe to save money but wasn't the dress she was sent gifted in the first place?!

Reactions: 2
20191009_170556.jpg
Bollocks Amelia, you've just been reading here. NO one has sent you DM's in your fairy fantasy world in your head. You'd have ZERO problem wearing a gifted ballgown though, wouldn't you?

Stop pleading poverty - if your "job" pays you so little you can't even afford a dress to hire rather than buy (it isn't expensive) then you need to get a proper job, don't you? The dress is very nice for office wear, but NOT evening wear appropriate. The cheap, plastic loafers look awful and cheap and do nothing for the dress. They'd look better with trousers.

AND YOUR ANKLE STILL ISN'T SPRAINED! IF IT WAS THEN ALL THAT WALKING ROUND JAPAN, LEEDS, HARROGATE AND DEVON WOULD HAVE BEEN AN ISSUE BUT YOU WERE ALL QUIET THERE ABOUT IT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
View attachment 47468Bollocks Amelia, you've just been reading here. NO one has sent you DM's in your fairy fantasy world in your head. You'd have ZERO problem wearing a gifted ballgown though, wouldn't you?

Stop pleading poverty - if your "job" pays you so little you can't even afford a dress to hire rather than buy (it isn't expensive) then you need to get a proper job, don't you? The dress is very nice for office wear, but NOT evening wear appropriate. The cheap, plastic loafers look awful and cheap and do nothing for the dress. They'd look better with trousers.

AND YOUR ANKLE STILL ISN'T SPRAINED! IF IT WAS THEN ALL THAT WALKING ROUND JAPAN, LEEDS, HARROGATE AND DEVON WOULD HAVE BEEN AN ISSUE BUT YOU WERE ALL QUIET THERE ABOUT IT.
Agree! I have an awards event for work in two weeks and I had one two weeks ago. For the next one I have ordered an ‘evening’ dress for £23. Is she really struggling that badly that she can only wear clothes that are given for free? I mean obviously it can be expensive but SHE ENTERED HERSELF AND BOUGHT THE TICKETS.

Also she keeps saying ‘ballgown’ a ballgown isn’t necessary, just a simple black dress will suffice? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I just came on to pos
View attachment 47468Bollocks Amelia, you've just been reading here. NO one has sent you DM's in your fairy fantasy world in your head. You'd have ZERO problem wearing a gifted ballgown though, wouldn't you?

I just came on to post this! She’s a sneaky devil because her post before that she put up a poll and was asking for opinions - the poll said ‘do you like this dress?’ And the options were ‘yeah’ or ‘no it’s ugly’ (summat like that) And now she’s deleted the poll because it shows the fact that she was actually asking for input and changed it to seem like a martyr. Slithery snake she is.

Reactions: 10
Agree! I have an awards event for work in two weeks and I had one two weeks ago. For the next one I have ordered an ‘evening’ dress for £23. Is she really struggling that badly that she can only wear clothes that are given for free? I mean obviously it can be expensive but SHE ENTERED HERSELF AND BOUGHT THE TICKETS.

Also she keeps saying ‘ballgown’ a ballgown isn’t necessary, just a simple black dress will suffice? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly!! I've just ordered a really nice black velvet midi dress with pouffy sleeves for Christmas parties from Boohoo for 20 odd quid. It isn't hard to find something.

Reactions: 1
She’s actually written ‘I hope that my merit as a businesswoman will be what’s talked about, not my outfit choice’ 😳 Says the girl obsessed with her bloody self who gets her hair, nails, tan done constantly who was the one who asked for people’s bloody opinions!! I hate to say it but she did look frumpy, with that dress and the traffic warden shoes.. she definitely has got far nicer clothes in her wardrobe. I can understand being offended people said that (but we don’t know if they phrased it in more of a nice way than she’s making out) but it’s better than realising later on how frumpy you looked and nobody said!

Reactions: 8
I just don't understand Amelia at all. I used to enjoy her content when she was doing blogging / YT on the side but she's lost her way so much and seems to be hanging on to this career for dear life, but I don't get the vibe that she actually likes or enjoys it anymore? I don't mean this as a criticism, more just an observation but at this point surely it is barely paying her bills? She doesn't have a niche, seems to have lost her creativity, and has alienated her viewers by doing too many irrelevant ads and telling them off all the time. I feel like she has so little disposable income she can't invest in creating a video that isn't an ad? I just can't imagine that being a nice way to work so I wouldn't blame her if she was fed up. But if that is how she feels she should consider going back to a 9-5 and do the blog / YT part time again.

I am completely against people GENUINELY trolling and sending hate to anyone, whoever they are and whatever they do. But, I do question all this alleged hate Amelia gets. I don't deny that "influencers " get crappy messages regularly, but quite often they will show examples and talk about it on their stories etc, and will usually acknowledge it is a very small number of people compared to their audience. If Amelia has had that many in 30 mins or whatever, why on earth isn't she naming and shaming these people?? I know someone IRL who is a travel blogger and has a similar size following to Amelia and she has maybe got one or two horrible messages in her time online, for such a low following I just can't her being inundated with hate in half an hour??

ALSO final thing and this is an actual rant - that screenshot is a tit show and the exact reason people cba with her. In one sentence she's saying "I'm so sad some of YOU through it was acceptable to type that out" i.e. blaming her audience and followers, and then in the next sentence is trying to identify with her audience by saying "I, like a lot of people blah blah blah". Well, which is it Amelia? Are you bollocking your followers, or are you just like us???

Reactions: 7
As you said, I’m a bit confused that she is upset as she asked for opinions and people have responded. I also don’t believe the responses came from a hateful place because she does look frumpy and they wanted her to know but not to offend her! Don’t ask for opinions if you don’t want to hear what people actually think

She spent nearly 300 on entrance fees and tickets for this event, which she knew was a black tie event from the start, and yet is complaining about not being able to afford a dress? She's so full of tit.

Reactions: 3
Aaaah, the illusive "hate".

Remember when I politely called her out on the glamping video for not disclosing ads and got all future YT comments monitored from then on (sorry about that). Well, she was all on about the "hate" she had received then (even pinned a comment on the YT comments section) so I politely asked her to point out in all of my comments where the "hate" was that she had received from me.

She deleted it all quicker than a prozzie's knickers being pulled down. There was no hate - she exaggerrates for sympathy. Yes, she winds me up with her crappy attitude to everything but when I have engaged with her directly I've been polite but given constructive critiscism. She just sees everything as hate. She lives in a fantasy bubble. It is a shame as I watched her videos from quite early on and she was good. Now she's an unbearable, whiney brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Title of next thread could be something like:

"A fancy dress she could not afford, after trying to buy herself a fake business award"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she had been sent DMs like that, she would be posting them. She so obviously reads here. How long before a "tattle bullies" sob story. She'll claim to have never heard of this site before etc etc.
You have chosen to go to these awards. You literally paid for it. Dont ask for opinions if you dont want genuine feedback.

Oh god, that dress is something I would wear to work 🙈 that is NOT a dress for a black tie event! I’m sorry but SURELY she realises that????

Hmmmm...puts up a poll (now deleted) is this dress nice or does it look ugly and then has a tantrum when people said ugly. What did she expect?!
AF26811D-363B-4667-98D9-B4D5A965BB1F.png

The dress isn't ugly whatsoever. It's just not suitable for the occasion. Perhaps she should have worded the poll as "do you think this is suitable for an evening event"?

If you word the poll as "do you think my dress is ugly or not" then don't get pissed at the answer as you're just setting yourself up but that's why she does it - so she can rant and the sycophants can rally round her. It's truly pathetic and childish behaviour.

The dress isn't ugly whatsoever. It's just not suitable for the occasion. Perhaps she should have worded the poll as "do you think this is suitable for an evening event"?

If you word the poll as "do you think my dress is ugly or not" then don't get pissed at the answer as you're just setting yourself up but that's why she does it - so she can rant and the sycophants can rally round her. It's truly pathetic and childish behaviour.
I didn’t vote on the poll because the options were something like yeah it’s perfect or no you look ugly, she definitely does not look ugly in the slightest, she looks really nice. She just does not look like she’s going to a formal event

Reactions: 2
I'd actually wear the dress but as a day dress with tights, heeled boots and a leather jacket. It'd be nice for this time of year. If she'd just think for a moment before she posted nonsense she wouldn't end up being so bloody ranty and condescending to everyone.

I really don't care about the dress. It is probanly not formal enough, but at the same time is not terrible. It would be worse to wear jeans and a sweater for example. She will be underdressed, but not so horribly that it would be offencive.
Im just annoyed that why did she even ask her followers' opinions if she wanted to wear the dress and the flats anyway. It feels like she asked for the opinions only because she was insecure and wanting to be assured, but when the replies included also critical opinions, she lashed out once again.
DON'T ASK IF YOU DON'T CARE OR DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

Reactions: 7
'I'm there because of my merit as a business woman'....or because you paid for it?!

Apparently she's over it now after "so many have rallied round". 🙄

She very defiantly says she will wear the dress AND the dreadful mismatched loafers (so the whole point of the poll was what?) Or will she cave last minute and wear an alternative? Tune in to find out lol!! 🤣

Sounds like Chris will be better dressed than her as well in his kilt!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.