xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A moan about how she hates high heels for her 'black tie event'. Or the awards ceremony she paid to go to 🤦

Reactions: 1
A gala black tie evening event daaaahling 😂
You paid 25 quid to go Amelia. Pipe down!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Flats to a black tie isn’t very professional imo. But then it’s not really business event anyway so it won’t matter :LOL: she always manages to make everything little thing into a negative.

A gala black tie evening event daaaahling 😂
You paid 25 quid to go Amelia. Pipe down!
I think she even paid more than that. It was 25 to enter, plus the finalists have to pay for tickets to attend, which is around 200 per ticket, if I recall.

Reactions: 2
I think she even paid more than that. It was 25 to enter, plus the finalists have to pay for tickets to attend, which is around 200 per ticket, if I recall.
Bloody hell, she's desperate. Literally desperate.

So....... question is who will she beg said black shoes (and most likely dress, jewellry, handbag, hair and make up) from?

So....... question is who will she beg said black shoes (and most likely dress, jewellry, handbag, hair and make up) from?
It will be coming for sure! Oh my god guys...nearly time for a new thread!!!!

Also does anyone else know why she now calls her weekly blogs her daily vlogs when they're clearly not daily?! That cringe photo is the thumbnail again.

Last edited:
What the hell is she on about about not having to wear heels because she identifys as a woman?
Get a bloody grip Amelia!!! Its like she trying to claim every market/trend going :rolleyes:

Just watched her vlog.

A company is going to send her custom made dresses, but she did insert a couple of passive aggressive comments about them not leaving enough time to send it.

She got given free tix to Wicked and was really excited. Next clip it’s a few hours later and she’s saying she’s had a hard afternoon and this job blah blah blah. Didn’t elaborate on what happened but Chris has bought wine. I think I am being bitter here but I’m currently going through a crap time (caring for my dad with dementia with no family and a toddler to also look after) but nobody gives me a pity party or buys me wine. And going away for the weekend is out of the question.

I found the Cup of Soup glitch really odd. She forgot to edit it so she says two separate times “I love a cup a soup!” so it shows she repeats sentences 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Latest vlog, how she talks about volunteering - yawn - goody two shoes twit! Wouldn’t mind if she was doing it to be nice but she does it to make HERSELF feel better and cuz she loses friends like bobby pins. Bet she loves the fact she can talk at people about her oh so wonderful life and how they need to be just like her and follow in her oh so perfect shoes.
She also on her latest vlog makes a really downright rude degrading comment about McDonald’s and that she should go and work there cuz she’s ‘not good enough’!!!! I mean how self righteous and self important can one person be. really makes my piss boil!!!!!i guarantee if the ‘negative’ comments weren’t removed there would be a fair old few folks who would certainly mention about her being dismissive of McDonald’s employees!!!!

Reactions: 6
Latest vlog, how she talks about volunteering - yawn - goody two shoes twit! Wouldn’t mind if she was doing it to be nice but she does it to make HERSELF feel better and cuz she loses friends like bobby pins. Bet she loves the fact she can talk at people about her oh so wonderful life and how they need to be just like her and follow in her oh so perfect shoes.
She also on her latest vlog makes a really downright rude degrading comment about McDonald’s and that she should go and work there cuz she’s ‘not good enough’!!!! I mean how self righteous and self important can one person be. really makes my piss boil!!!!!i guarantee if the ‘negative’ comments weren’t removed there would be a fair old few folks who would certainly mention about her being dismissive of McDonald’s employees!!!!
Absolutely agree. She would have been better off leaving such a specific example out of it if she really wanted to say she felt she wasn’t good enough for this job. Could lose subscribers over this - and then really will be working in McDonald’s!

She was so vague about what it was exactly that bothered her, despite going on for ages. Like I said in my PP I am going through heavy sh*t right now (like I’m sure many of you are) but I swear I don’t moan half this much

A moan about how she hates high heels for her 'black tie event'. Or the awards ceremony she paid to go to 🤦
She’s such a gran. She’s been the age of 75 since she was about 12

What the hell is she on about about not having to wear heels because she identifys as a woman?
Get a bloody grip Amelia!!! Its like she trying to claim every market/trend going :rolleyes:
She chooses not to wear heels because she can’t do sexy in any way shape or form and is literally granny Dryden

She’s such a gran. She’s been the age of 75 since she was about 12

She chooses not to wear heels because she can’t do sexy in any way shape or form and is literally granny Dryden
I bet she’s the type who hates sex as she finds it oh so distasteful!

• Haha
The dress is absolutely fine for office wear but not an evening event. All these paid partnerships she's done recently obviously don't pay much if she's having to raid the wardrobe and can't afford to buy a dress for an event. The dress looks fecking awful with those loafers though! Holy tit! AND she got them from ShoeZone in Stafford - that place is cheap Chinese plastic shoe paradise. So much for saving the planet! 😣

AND YOUR bleeping ANKLE ISN'T SPRAINED YOU STUPID BINT!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.