Writing with anxiety

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi!
Hope this is ok to post, I’m in the process of writing a story on a well known reading app. Part of it is loosely based on my anxiety and what happened to cause it during my childhood and teenage years. I’m struggling to actually describe and how to word the anxiety/panic attacks in my story. Does anyone have any suggestions/advice please? Thanks in advance

Why don’t you try break the attacks down in to small pieces. What do you see? What do you hear? What happens to your legs? Is there a persistent thought running through your mind? Ask yourself lots of questions and piece together the information that way. Hope that some sort of help and good luck!

Reactions: 2
Why don’t you try break the attacks down in to small pieces. What do you see? What do you hear? What happens to your legs? Is there a persistent thought running through your mind? Ask yourself lots of questions and piece together the information that way. Hope that some sort of help and good luck!
Thankyou, really appreciated 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1