Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch this channel? I really like this one. She comes across as a lovely person and I could listen to her chatting all day. Her family are so nice and kids so nicely mannered and behaved

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love Helen and her family. Could never say a bad word against them.boys are so well raised. X

Reactions: 4
Yes I love Helen's channel too soon replaceable and just lovely

Not replaceable .....'re lateable .... sorry xo

Reactions: 1
Yes I love her channel. Such a nice family and Helen is really interesting and engaging to watch I find. Really hope they get pregnant soon, nice things should happen to nice people!

Reactions: 3
Yes I love her channel. Such a nice family and Helen is really interesting and engaging to watch I find. Really hope they get pregnant soon, nice things should happen to nice people!
I’m dying for Helen to get pregnant, and I hope the gender swaying works. It would just complete her wee family perfectly

I absolutely love Helen and her family. Her channel is growing but she stays the same 😁

Love her vlogs. She comes across as such a lovely and genuine lady and her boys and hubby are lovely

I love her only thing that’s gets to me is her saying little Ollie every two seconds . She goes on like he is 3 years old .

Does anyone know if Helen has mentioned trying to conceive? I’ve missed a few vlogs and it seems a bit personal to ask her

Does anyone know if Helen has mentioned trying to conceive? I’ve missed a few vlogs and it seems a bit personal to ask her
Yes she has been trying for a long time. I think she said she now thinks it won’t happen for her and she has accepted it .

Yes she has been trying for a long time. I think she said she now thinks it won’t happen for her and she has accepted it .
According to her YouTube she’s only been trying for about 8-9 months. She’s only 36 or so , so I think she still has a good chance.
In fact in her most recent vlogs she made a couple of comments which made me think maybe she is actually pregnant. First one was when she was in the car with Cameron and she said “if I have another’s baby..if” and then she coughed on purpose , and then later on in the vlog she’s in the car with Ollie and she out of the blue said “ooh my back ooh my back” and it looked like it was a planned comment.
To me it came across like she was leaving hints but perhaps doesn’t want to say yet as it’s early days.

According to her YouTube she’s only been trying for about 8-9 months. She’s only 36 or so , so I think she still has a good chance.
In fact in her most recent vlogs she made a couple of comments which made me think maybe she is actually pregnant. First one was when she was in the car with Cameron and she said “if I have another’s baby..if” and then she coughed on purpose , and then later on in the vlog she’s in the car with Ollie and she out of the blue said “ooh my back ooh my back” and it looked like it was a planned comment.
To me it came across like she was leaving hints but perhaps doesn’t want to say yet as it’s early days.
I saw that but totally went over my head! I hope she doesn’t give up hope yet either. Doctors tell you to try for a year before they’ll investigate. And also it always seems to be when people stop trying so hard that they get pregnant. My fingers are still crossed for them

I saw that but totally went over my head! I hope she doesn’t give up hope yet either. Doctors tell you to try for a year before they’ll investigate. And also it always seems to be when people stop trying so hard that they get pregnant. My fingers are still crossed for them
I hope it happens for them too she is only 37 I think.

Anyone else get pregnancy vibes? I see they went out for her youngest boys birthday and she didn’t go on any of they rides .

Anyone else get pregnancy vibes? I see they went out for her youngest boys birthday and she didn’t go on any of they rides .
That didn’t even occur to me! I can’t even remember now what excuse she gave? Has she gone on rides in vlogs before? I’m scared of heights so I wouldn’t have gone on some that the boys did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.