Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll have a house full of expertise in every trade once Camron qualifies as a plumber and she said Liam loves electrics and gadgets ,they could always help out on the channel while Helen takes on the Carol Smillie role 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's a moan bore off Helen put the camera down and go back to your yellow stickers 😂

Ella's coming on in leaps ,Danny's done a fab job of the bar/pool area (if that's what they go with ) looking forward to seeing it finished .

Reactions: 1
Ella's coming on in leaps ,Danny's done a fab job of the bar/pool area (if that's what they go with ) looking forward to seeing it finished .
She is so lucky with Danny being so handy, so jealous 😂 my husband can't change a light bulb

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Helens very quiet, no meals of the week vlog which is usually regular as clockwork

You would think they could afford to eat a few times while they were on holiday…

Have they actually gone away and not actually had a meal out every night? I find that so strange but each to their own I guess 😭

Reactions: 4
You would think they could afford to eat a few times while they were on holiday…
i remember one of their holiday videos and she was still feeding them yellow labels every night, one of the joys of not being at home is eating out occasionally, i honestly do feel for the boys sometimes

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t feel like a holiday to me if I’m cooking everyday, just home from home!

Reactions: 7
My husband would he miffed if I said I was cooking the entire week lol a holiday is a holiday and I want one without cooking for an entire week, thank you! OK maybe cook for 2 nights max, but no more than that. Last time we went away we went to the children's entertainment centre at the caravan site we was staying at every night and had food there. Chippy throughout the week as well at the seaside.. Was lush. Where did they go?! X

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.