Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or some of her dinner portions absolutely massive? I know she has growing boys but some of those dinners are huuuge
They're huge ! the portions she serves Camron especially are massive ,would he even eat that amount he's very slim for someone that consumes meals that size...unless they only get one meal a day lol !

Reactions: 2
just watching last weeks vlog, she's been to the charity shop again and bought a fair few items, some of the clothes for Ella look to be around age four, I can't imagine seeing something and thinking oh i'll get that and put it away for three years until it fits

Really odd behaviour ! almost like she's taking to hoarding . The stuff looked awful too really worn out .

Reactions: 3
Really odd behaviour ! almost like she's taking to hoarding . The stuff looked awful too really worn out .
I get the feeling with Helen she needs to prove a point, so because someone had posted a comment on her previous blog about the tin opener, she had to show that she doesn't are what other people think or say. Some of her behaviour is quite child like at times. I used to love her old style vlogs, and I enjoy watching her in the garden, because she does research her plants. But must admit the endless charity shop hauls do seem strange, but I don't think it's just Helen, because Danny always seems to go with her and he buys just as much stuff from the charity shop. If I bought as much as they did, I'd need to do a weekly charity shop drop off, to make space

Reactions: 5
I get the feeling with Helen she needs to prove a point, so because someone had posted a comment on her previous blog about the tin opener, she had to show that she doesn't are what other people think or say. Some of her behaviour is quite child like at times. I used to love her old style vlogs, and I enjoy watching her in the garden, because she does research her plants. But must admit the endless charity shop hauls do seem strange, but I don't think it's just Helen, because Danny always seems to go with her and he buys just as much stuff from the charity shop. If I bought as much as they did, I'd need to do a weekly charity shop drop off, to make space
I do remember her going charity shopping once in a while in the older vlogs but it's like she's waiting on them to open to grab stuff before anyone else ,she's coming across as greedy and selfish especially as she's just hoarding the stuff in the attic ...it's really odd unless it how she's feeling mentally atm and needs something to look forward too away from the home ,I think her school job filled the time for her before Ella came along, maybe she's just bored being stuck at home all day.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she said before that she doesn’t eat during the day, maybe that’s why she does big dinners 😂

I do remember her going charity shopping once in a while in the older vlogs but it's like she's waiting on them to open to grab stuff before anyone else ,she's coming across as greedy and selfish especially as she's just hoarding the stuff in the attic ...it's really odd unless it how she's feeling mentally atm and needs something to look forward too away from the home ,I think her school job filled the time for her before Ella came along, maybe she's just bored being stuck at home all day.
I agree, I do wonder if there's a bit of post natal depression. Prior to pregnancy and covid, Helen did quite a lot not only with the family and friends but also on her own, maybe she's missing that freedom. Part of me wonders if Danny going everywhere with her is her choice or his, and could that be why she takes upto 2 hours to do her Morrisons shop, because he goes to Aldi while she's in Morrisons, maybe it's her only time alone. I actually feel quite sorry for her, because although she has a lovely family, I get the feeling she's quite lonely and bored. I also get the feeling Danny was the one who desparately wanted more children after Olly, he had said he preferred her to stay at home and have another baby rather than apply for the teaching assistants post, I don't think Danny was disappointed when she didn't get the job. Maybe the increased charity shop purchases and hoarding is to fill a void she's feeling

I agree, I do wonder if there's a bit of post natal depression. Prior to pregnancy and covid, Helen did quite a lot not only with the family and friends but also on her own, maybe she's missing that freedom. Part of me wonders if Danny going everywhere with her is her choice or his, and could that be why she takes upto 2 hours to do her Morrisons shop, because he goes to Aldi while she's in Morrisons, maybe it's her only time alone. I actually feel quite sorry for her, because although she has a lovely family, I get the feeling she's quite lonely and bored. I also get the feeling Danny was the one who desparately wanted more children after Olly, he had said he preferred her to stay at home and have another baby rather than apply for the teaching assistants post, I don't think Danny was disappointed when she didn't get the job. Maybe the increased charity shop purchases and hoarding is to fill a void she's feeling
Yes there's been a definite change in her since she got pregnant,even the way she's snapping at people in the comments is unlike her .

I find it amusing when she makes a (not particularly exotic/spicy) dinner, her mum won’t eat it and she’s gotta make her mum stew and mash. I would literally tell my mum to get a grip (no shade if that’s what she wants to do for her mum, I just think it’s funny)

• Haha
I find it amusing when she makes a (not particularly exotic/spicy) dinner, her mum won’t eat it and she’s gotta make her mum stew and mash. I would literally tell my mum to get a grip (no shade if that’s what she wants to do for her mum, I just think it’s funny)
Oh yeh same. My in laws are fussy when it comes to anything spicy or in their words “foreign”

• Haha
When showing food hauls, why does she class Ella's milk as non food items??? It's her baby's food!!!!

Breastfeeding is such a personal choice and it can be difficult so I’m not judging her for giving up, I’m more thinking of her being tight!
Yeah I know, it’s hard work.

She does buy Aldi own make baby milk though, not a branded one! It’s only £6.99, that’s almost half the price of Aptamil

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.