Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys never seem to get any new clothes everything looks like it has had the life washed out if it, not sure what she spends her child benefit on

Reactions: 6
You know the crap you see in charity shops that you look at and think to yourself "who the hell buys this stuff??". Well I think the answer to that question is Helen.. Helen buys it 😂 one man's junk is another man's treasure I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely the teenage boys are interested in fashion? Even so, I'd rather spend my money on nice clothes for the kids than have a room full of Yankee candles. The hand me downs are great for playing in the garden but I wouldn't let them go out in them if they were scruffy and well worn.

Reactions: 9
The boys never seem to get any new clothes everything looks like it has had the life washed out if it, not sure what she spends her child benefit on
Those shoes Liam had on at one time were awful what young teenage boy would want to wear those ,maybe they're afraid to speak up and ask for stuff they're very complacent .

Surely the teenage boys are interested in fashion? Even so, I'd rather spend my money on nice clothes for the kids than have a room full of Yankee candles. The hand me downs are great for playing in the garden but I wouldn't let them go out in them if they were scruffy and well worn.
Yeah that's true .I've always dressed mine in the latest gear they've never asked it's just something I do ,granted some people can't afford it and there's no shame in that but Helen doesn't fall into that category.

Those shoes Liam had on at one time were awful what young teenage boy would want to wear those ,maybe they're afraid to speak up and ask for stuff they're very complacent .

Yeah that's true .I've always dressed mine in the latest gear they've never asked it's just something I do ,granted some people can't afford it and there's no shame in that but Helen doesn't fall into that category.
Why on earth would you have so many Yankee candles and not use them??????? If I splurge on a chavkee candle I’ll burn it immediately and have the whole flat smelling of Vanilla party pecan pie (or whatever dumb duck name the scents have) honestly 🙄

• Haha
Also, I can't believe that she has hardly taken Ella out. Baby groups are back on. She could take her for walks etc poor baby.

I really like Helen’s videos, they seem like a lovely family. I get that it’s good to be careful with money but sometimes I feel like she’s being a bit tight and making out like they’re living on the poverty line which clearly isn’t the case 😳

Reactions: 9
I really like Helen’s videos, they seem like a lovely family. I get that it’s good to be careful with money but sometimes I feel like she’s being a bit tight and making out like they’re living on the poverty line which clearly isn’t the case 😳
I agree I really like her and have watched her for a long time, I really admire how they do everything themselves but the last year she has become a bit too tight for me! 🙈 Still like her and enjoy her vlogs though!

Tight and selfish ,maybe other families could be doing with the clothes she’s hoarding in the attic. I don’t see why she has to go charity shopping every week .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her attic must be heaving with all the plastic boxes of hand me downs, I always feel sorry for Liam.

• Haha
Her attic must be heaving with all the plastic boxes of hand me downs, I always feel sorry for Liam.
Liam seems quite a shy lad and quite often looks very uncomfortable on camera, Olly loves the attention and the camera, so at least Helen can focus it on him without him looking uncomfortable. Helen is very lucky to have three boys that are so supportive of her vlogging and take part

Reactions: 7
I can just about take a photo of my preteen without him going mad and telling me not to put it on Facebook (not that I would), he would go mad if I was uploading to YouTube 😂

Reactions: 5
So this is the woman who can’t go to Aldi without Danny because of her anxiety but she can hang around Morrison’s for the yellow labels for not 2 hours but 3 according to her latest video! Maybe Danny is the controlling one and makes sure he goes to Aldi with her? I cannot abide tight people!

I know ! Camron is 10 yrs older than Ollie surely they'd be well past the style stakes by that stage .
Poor boys always look like scruffs and does Ella actually have any outfits that they’ve bought new 🙄

So this is the woman who can’t go to Aldi without Danny because of her anxiety but she can hang around Morrison’s for the yellow labels for not 2 hours but 3 according to her latest video! Maybe Danny is the controlling one and makes sure he goes to Aldi with her? I cannot abide tight people!

Poor boys always look like scruffs and does Ella actually have any outfits that they’ve bought new 🙄
A few people have bought her stuff as gifts I'm not sure if Helen's bought her anything new ,maybe a few sleepsuits !

Poor boys always look like scruffs
have to agree, the boys clothes always look ill fitting, faded and well worn. im all for a decent charity shop find but a lot of the things she buys look fit for the bin, I can't understand her logic, surely its best to buy a few full price decent items than loads and loads of cheap washed out things?

I like that she makes her meals from scratch but they're all dry as duck lol. My husband would slather his plate with tomato ketchup if I served him sweetcorn, dry chicken and dry rice lol.

I like that she makes her meals from scratch but they're all dry as duck lol. My husband would slather his plate with tomato ketchup if I served him sweetcorn, dry chicken and dry rice lol.
It's the thick slices of mash that does my head in!!

her and her family must have rot gut, her cooking looks like it would give you the runs.

Is it me or some of her dinner portions absolutely massive? I know she has growing boys but some of those dinners are huuuge

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.