Would going on The Apprentice be career suicide?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’ve got to play the game to get there then try and not appear a total twit when you are

Reactions: 2
That show and Alan sugar are an absolute joke.Not if you wanted a job in entertainment.

The winners have been awful; Someone that repacks sweets. Someone that does an SEO service that knows nothing about SEO.Someone that does traybakes at markets. No original or new business ideas.

I gave up watching, it's not even that entertaining.

Reactions: 5
It depends what you want out of it I guess. If you want to go back to the corporate world of sorts, then I think "yes" answers your question.

Have you looked up what former contestants are doing now? That might help.

Reactions: 1
Haven't watched it for a long time but from what i remember they never do any real business anyway. Call themselves entrepreneurs yet Alan sugar sets everything up for them and they just sell. They are basically sales people.

Remember the tv show will be massively edited too.

Reactions: 4
Years ago, it could have worked, but now it's about what the contestants look like and what entertainment value they have.

Reactions: 2
In my opinion It’s basically a reality show with fame whores - like love island but with clothes 😂

Years ago it was good- the contestants were really from the business world and just wanted to up their profile. Now they just want to be reality stars. I think lord sugar still picks the best person that he can make money from and maybe ain’t there for the fame but some I think are picked for the entertainment value only.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m
I think you’ve got to play the game to get there then try and not appear a total twit when you are
The issue is appearing a total twit = entertainment which is what they want so if you don’t do that on the show I can imagine things like getting fired are rather fixed to eliminate people who suddenly aren’t very entertaining anymore 😂 it is a reality show after all!

Reactions: 1