Work heels for wide feet - help !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 44 years old size 6 shoe with wide feet - being brought back to the office 2 days and I’ve yet to find nice comfortable heels for the corporate world for my feet ! When I say wide they’re not unusually so but they don’t fit into any of the pointed toe heels I’ve tried . Please recommend your office feet attire !

M&S shoes are comfortable for work, I don’t have wide feet but they do have nice wide fit shoes as does New Look.

Reactions: 1
Thanks @Happy35 . I did look at both online and nothing really appealing to me - I ordered ECCO shoes and sent them back as they were just too grannyish in real life .

Reactions: 2
I wear M&S platform court shoes for work, they used to make them in wide fit but not anymore, others at work go up half a size . I find Moda in Pelle are also quite roomy as are River Island. Have you looked at Clarks?

I wear M&S platform court shoes for work, they used to make them in wide fit but not anymore, others at work go up half a size . I find Moda in Pelle are also quite roomy as are River Island. Have you looked at Clarks?
Yes there was a really nice pair of mid high leather courts but they are constantly sold out online & instore ( I’m in Dublin )

I struggle with this too and would be glad of suggestions. Clarks are good for wide fit and usually can get a good wide fit black work heel there, but it's hard to get other heels there that aren't a bit grannyish.