Woody Allen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I figured a thread was overdue on him, especially with the HBO documentary out.

I don’t know why people were ever able to look past him running off with his daughter, having left erotic photos he took of her in a chest of drawers to be found by an appalled Mia Farrow.

And now with Dylan’s abuse as well, and the nanny coming forward with what she saw, surely time is up for the scumbag now?!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Never liked him , dodgy old sex-pest.

His films are utter crap as well. 😖

Reactions: 1
I remember watching Manhattan with my mum (he has a relationship in it with a very young woman) as a teenager and thinking it was so cool and arty. My mum wouldn't stop saying how uncomfortable it made her and he was a pervert....well, turns out my mum was right!!

I liked Annie Hall but no, couldn't watch his films now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s awful that these men get away with so much. He shouldn’t have a career.

Reactions: 3
Watched Allen v Farrow. Allen was obsessed with Dylan and had exhibited inappropriate behaviour for some time - Mia wouldn't let him see Dylan without supervision. He eroded Mia's self esteem , tried to get custody of the children and turned two of them against her. Mia is no angel but she loves her children.What a sick bastard Allen is. If lockdown has thrown anything into sharp relief, it's how the rich think they are above the law and that money gets you an awful lot.

Reactions: 4
Watched Allen v Farrow. Allen was obsessed with Dylan and had exhibited inappropriate behaviour for some time - Mia wouldn't let him see Dylan without supervision. He eroded Mia's self esteem , tried to get custody of the children and turned two of them against her. Mia is no angel but she loves her children.What a sick bastard Allen is. If lockdown has thrown anything into sharp relief, it's how the rich think they are above the law and that money gets you an awful lot.
It’s not even how the rich think they are above the law, lockdown has just proved that they basically are above the law. 😟

Reactions: 1
Him letting her suck his thumb makes me shudder. They said it was because he didn't know how to bond with children. It makes me feel so in uncomfortable.

Reactions: 3