Wonderful_u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish this girl would post a photo with a genuine smile. Every photo is a fake toothy pout.

Reactions: 2
I went to look at this account after reading this comment, how FUNNY. I cannot stop laughing at the tooth that slips over the lip in every pic. What even is that pose?????

I went to look at this account after reading this comment, how FUNNY. I cannot stop laughing at the tooth that slips over the lip in every pic. What even is that pose?????
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ it's definately not natural. it seems to be something she's perfected overtime. Just smile like a normal person! It looks weird

Reactions: 1
I had a look but couldnā€™t see a thread about this chick...also wasnā€™t sure where to put it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø According to insta she classifies herself as a writer...!

Now sheā€™s started IGTV. Donā€™t get her hair tutorials... theyā€™re literally like, use this hair tool exactly how itā€™s supposed to be used. End of tutorial. Whatā€™s the point in that!

Mod edit: merged with existing thread

Last edited by a moderator:
These IGTV tutorials are very unoriginal and what people were doing 5 years ago. I found the last one odd with the low drawn eyebrows with the hairs brushed up and the pointy lips.

I donā€™t get whatā€™s with the two-tooth weird smile/pout thing she does, itā€™s not like she has a bad normal smile, just so odd.

And yeah the IGTVs are pretty out of touch... corkscrew curls? literally everyone did that in 2015-16.

I don't think they will sell well, even if they were cheaper. The support isn't there for this listen louder account. Only has 2k followers but her own has 71k. Either not much support or fake follows?

I don't think they will sell well, even if they were cheaper. The support isn't there for this listen louder account. Only has 2k followers but her own has 71k. Either not much support or fake follows?
I doubt many of those (not even) 2k followers would even want to spend that amount on a necklace from some podcast..

I donā€™t really get how she makes her money if Iā€™m honest. Particularly enough to have bought her house on her own.

sheā€™s pretty stupid to have posted a picture of the house with the name plaque in... basically the same as posting her full address online. literally took a 2 second google to find it on rightmove :rolleyes:

ā€œIā€™ve had a few people ask who Oscar isā€, yeah no wonder, you literally NEVER mention him despite effectively being his step mother. Literally talks about ā€œjgā€ (cringe) every day but never bothers to mention his kid.

Reactions: 3
I honestly donā€™t think there is anyone who could love her as much as she loves herself. Canā€™t stand her.

C2B67CA2-B809-4B6C-96B9-BFE85A4B3B9C.jpeg

does the same necklace in a couple colours really constitute ā€˜a jewellery lineā€™

• Sick