Wonderful_u

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing an awful lot of ADs lately, it also feels like she’s not declaring probably? I thought if something is gifted it’s an AD? So her whole living room was free basically....

It irritates me that these people are SO privileged and yet complain so much

Reactions: 3
She looks like Celine Dion trying to be Millie Mackintosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s doing an awful lot of ADs lately, it also feels like she’s not declaring probably? I thought if something is gifted it’s an AD? So her whole living room was free basically....

It irritates me that these people are SO privileged and yet complain so much
Her life just seems so bleak and all she does is go on walks with her dogs and talk about how it’s ok to be sad. I can’t believe this is her job

Reactions: 2
She looks so different compared to when she had her red hair and fringe-her eyes look different now and she looks kinda ill-is it just a change in makeup? I’m so not a fan of those strange brushed out eyebrows (says me who desperately needs her brows waxed lol)

Omg I've had to mute her instagram. She is so into herself it's disturbing. I honestly cringe every time I see her posts.. every day there's another photo of her over-posing and holding her mouth in a weird way, nothing she does seems genuine. Jealous she has 3 corgis though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is there anyone actually interested in the daily videos of her on the yoga mat? I swipe through every time